Martin o Neil Sacked

Tis a shame for NF. I watched a documentary on BT sports called, I believe in Miracles, about their double European Cup win. A great story.
A team packed with Scots
Archie Gemmel
Kenny Burns
John McGovern
John O Hare
John Robertson
And Martin O Neil too.
I read John Robertsons book Supertramp too, that's a good read too.
Brian Clough, what can ye say aboot him. His players loved him.

Tis a shame for NF. I watched a documentary on BT sports called, I believe in Miracles, about their double European Cup win. A great story.
A team packed with Scots
Archie Gemmel
Kenny Burns
John McGovern
John O Hare
John Robertson
And Martin O Neil too.
Wank wank good guy good guy good guy good guy ??

O Neill was never the same after he bent the knee.

It fucking makes me sick when Irish or Scots or anyone who has a background related to domination by Britain accepts 'honours' like 'Member of the British Empire' or 'Order of the British Empire', never mind a Knighthood. It's like being honoured by the Third Reich, given the British Empire was easily the most wicked, murderous and barbaric enterprise in human history.

Sean Connery is an avowed Scottish nationalist. His dad is of Irish-Scottish descent and his mum was from a Scottish Gaelic-speaking background, yet he bent the knee to the British Queen. Billy Connolly too. The whole list of them. I'm not likely to ever be offered one, but if I was, I'd join the noble list of those who have turned down honours from the Brits.

It fucking makes me sick when Irish or Scots or anyone who has a background related to domination by Britain accepts 'honours' like 'Member of the British Empire' or 'Order of the British Empire', never mind a Knighthood. It's like being honoured by the Third Reich, given the British Empire was easily the most wicked, murderous and barbaric enterprise in human history.
Agree with your last bit mate but I got a BSC so am stayin outa it???

A team packed with Scots
Archie Gemmel
Kenny Burns
John McGovern
John O Hare
John Robertson
And Martin O Neil too.
Always remember him slappin fuck out his own fans when they invaded the pitch?

Back