Matt O'Reilly - Done Deal

The gaffer has just asked why I have so many small bruises ? I told her I keep pinching myself just to make sure I'm not dreaming. This transfer window is everything and more than we could've hoped for. Absolutely wonderful. Downside for me is I'll need tae ask for an increase in my pocket money. Getting more and more likely that I'll owe Green Sprig a couple of pints. Time to bring the title back home.

Multiple choice question, obviously
And here's a Hun college graduate using the 'Thingmy theory' to explain how the SFA ,and SPFL, are helping Celtic
:rolleyes: 🤣
Some of them really are plugged into the moon
"Let's not kid ourselves..." ad nauseum
"Thingmy, The wummin oan ra board, canny remember her name, but there's always a Celtic connection"
Host: "Yes, but Rangers also have a seat on the Board..."
"So...whit ye waaant me tae say, tae rat...aye, but there's always a Celtic connection..." ???"
WOW...knuckledragger FC supporter

Don’t think Matt Oreilly will fit in with our style of play. He looks like one of they weirdo players who looks up to find a man when he crosses the ball. Unlike our usual wide players who stare at the ground and cross it blindly in hope it finds a team mate 😀

Think a lot of teams are happy to give us corners as a safe option
Talking of corners, how often when a team (any team) is winning with 5 minutes to go do they take the ball to the corner flag and try to see the match out? Are they really hoping to keep the ball there for 5 minutes with 3 defenders around them??? Lucky if the keep the ball for 15 seconds but still they try it!! Absolutely pointless antic!

Talking of corners, how often when a team (any team) is winning with 5 minutes to go do they take the ball to the corner flag and try to see the match out? Are they really hoping to keep the ball there for 5 minutes with 3 defenders around them??? Lucky if the keep the ball for 15 seconds but still they try it!! Absolutely pointless antic!
That’s why yir noo a fitbaw coach 🤣🤣

That’s why yir noo a fitbaw coach 🤣🤣
If being a coach means telling folk to waste time at the corner flag for 5 minutes I could could be Pep Stein!
"Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"
Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"

Etc...

If being a coach means telling folk to waste time at the corner flag for 5 minutes I could could be Pep Stein!
"Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"

Etc...
Nah, the trick is, take it to the corner flag, fall over when the barge Ito the back of you, get a foul, 3 mins wasted, or flick it aff then for a throw in or corner, waste 3 mins
I was at the parizan Tirana game in the 80’s 5-3 up with mins to go, we were going through on aggregate, then fecken Peter grant, decides against holding it at the corner flag, and humps it down field trying for a pointless 6, they get the ball run up and score….we’re out, if I remember right polish jaki jakanoski score the 5 goals and still ended up on the losing side….I understand “tactics “ are for everyone, see yir position in the nose predictor for proof 🤣🤣

Nah, the trick is, take it to the corner flag, fall over when the barge Ito the back of you, get a foul, 3 mins wasted, or flick it aff then for a throw in or corner, waste 3 mins
I was at the parizan Tirana game in the 80’s 5-3 up with mins to go, we were going through on aggregate, then fecken Peter grant, decides against holding it at the corner flag, and humps it down field trying for a pointless 6, they get the ball run up and score….we’re out, if I remember right polish jaki jakanoski score the 5 goals and still ended up on the losing side….I understand “tactics “ are for everyone, see yir position in the nose predictor for proof 🤣🤣
I never entered the predictor!!!

So you could all have a fighting chance of winning! 😼

😹😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back