Matt O'Reilly - Done Deal

Aye, 5th signing of this window, we've got a very good player, I watch the highlights on Quest every Saturday night of the English lower league's.

I think there maybe more signings, if the right player is available, meanwhile over in Govan way, the Huns haven't signed a single player, they've been linked with several players, fortunately the players have chosen to sign for other clubs😂😂
☘HAIL HAIL☘COYBIG☘YNWA☘

And a lot of business conducted early instead of cramming it into the last day of the window. What a pleasant difference.
Biggest difference now BB, is actually having a manager in place who knows what he is looking for within a player instead of a pound sign to there name.
Boosted even more so with Ange having knowledge about markets many would have steered away from, and a real gem for the board in been able to get in such value also.
Would go as far as claiming we have potentially the most valuable squad on paper that we have ever had in our history to date, with that value increasing with every bit of success it brings about imo.

Excuse me Ladies...
We're not just pieces of meat to be ogled...
Last time I seen legs like that, there wis a note tied to it :cool: 🤣

Me coaching .jpg

If being a coach means telling folk to waste time at the corner flag for 5 minutes I could could be Pep Stein!
"Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"
Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"

Etc...
Mair like Pet Food

HH 🙀😂

If being a coach means telling folk to waste time at the corner flag for 5 minutes I could could be Pep Stein!
"Just take the baw to the corner flag son, oh fuck you've lost it"

Etc...
Mair repeats than the BBC

HH 😂

Back