Matt O'Riley appreciation thread

Meet you at McDermid park one day me you and a Hun kaud Clay winner gets the Boax

HH 🥊
We should have a Royal Rumble for a boax. Every couple of minutes another member of the Noise comes charging into McDermid Park. If you get chucked out then you leave in disgrace. Last one remaining in the ground get the boax. Cannae wait to see Shammy go Tonto with her hockey cue!

We should have a Royal Rumble for a boax. Every couple of minutes another member of the Noise comes charging into McDermid Park. If you get chucked out then you leave in disgrace. Last one remaining in the ground get the boax. Cannae wait to see Shammy go Tonto with her hockey cue!
She smacked big fit afore your gettin pucked big shoey

HH 🏑

She is one of the best female quizzers in the world and is one of the Chasers on the tv quiz show The Chase.

View attachment 17600
You huv met her

HH 😱

I can absolutely say that I appreciate Matt. In fact, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps. He'd have to climb over SP to get to me though. :LOL:
THAT, is not a good visual Shammy
He seems an articulate, fairly attractive, sports person, and I know you're only after him, for his mind

Members online

Latest posts

Back