Meltdown!!!!!

Feck me! Walsh and the rest of the referees are all Celtic fans. The SFA are Celtic fans. And the Head of Polis ordered everyone to make sure Celtic won! Holy shit. What an arsehole! 🤪

Yes, Yes they are, and it's finally come to light to those mutants who are plugged into the moon...the idiot even said "I don't deal in facts..." Please, for the love of God, drink the koolaid, and get the fuck out of the gene pool

It’s good to see they are taking this result well.
Given the amount of sh1t that Collum has had to take from the Ranjurs club I would bet the referees are already saying to themselves well it won’t be me next time I’ll just continue giving “ penalty to Rangers”
If this isn’t blatant intimidation I don’t know what is. And the SFA will continue to appease and do sfa.
Honest mistakes a plenty coming up.
HH

If we had got the penalty for the shove on Turnbull I think their wee brains would have exploded 😂😂😂😂
But but Turnbull dived & Goldhun DIDNY rake eez studs doon Bernardos leg & finally let's just casually dismiss Balohun the Fukin SCUMBAG HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. These Cunts are Fukin BLIND.. Turnbull wiz shoved tae the ground, it's a pen! Goldhun wizny Fukin touched, he's a Sleekit Hun Cheating Bastard!! 🤬🤬.. As fur BALOSCUM if it wiz me I'd have vaulted the fence & Battered the Fukin 🤡🤡.
Screenshot_20240104_112505.jpg

But but Turnbull dived & Goldhun DIDNY rake eez studs doon Bernardos leg & finally let's just casually dismiss Balohun the Fukin SCUMBAG HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. These Cunts are Fukin BLIND.. Turnbull wiz shoved tae the ground, it's a pen! Goldhun wizny Fukin touched, he's a Sleekit Hun Cheating Bastard!! 🤬🤬.. As fur BALOSCUM if it wiz me I'd have vaulted the fence & Battered the Fukin 🤡🤡.
View attachment 24774
10 incidents??? 🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Isn't it Fukin HILARIOUS the Huns just pick a no. & put it oot there.. NAE FACTS, NAE PROOF, just pick a no. Amazing they went BUST EH WHEN YI CANNY FUKIN COUNT!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 24774
Maybe mention the 10 yrs of cheating we are still waiting on punishment for... You know the unregistered players playing and all they games results being set at 3 nothing, and the best laugh of course why was the reincarnated team allowed a league place.. And still claiming trophys of the dead as their own... Yea we would like clarification on that lot first..

Back