Meltdown!!!!!

Ma ribs canny take anymare!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 24775
Why would an SFA empoyee be sending graphics of an SPFL game?

I never noticed the handball at first, but on replays I suppose I'd have been raging if it wasn't given in our favour.

However after seeing the offside I'd just have said "fuck it, it wouldn't have stood anyway".

But they cunts have gone into full conspiracy mode. Walsh was wrong not to give a pen, but it wasn't a glaring and obvious error, so Collum coundn't send him to the monitor, and even if he wanted to further review would have shown the offside.
So why can't these cunts just accept that whilst they get the bennefit of most descisions, sometimes it won't go their way. Not often, but once in a BLUE moon.

It’s good to see they are taking this result well.
Given the amount of sh1t that Collum has had to take from the Ranjurs club I would bet the referees are already saying to themselves well it won’t be me next time I’ll just continue giving “ penalty to Rangers”
If this isn’t blatant intimidation I don’t know what is. And the SFA will continue to appease and do sfa.
Honest mistakes a plenty coming up.
HH
Your closer to the truth than you think lmcbhoy??collum is so shite scared of that lot he gave them a penalty at Parkhead when it happened behind him!!only cause the hunz shouted for it??

I’m no the smartest way the internet so I’m sure someone on here could check this out,but I’m sure when the hunz went on there 44/45 game no penalty awarded against them it ended way wullie collum given one against them v st mirren??we’re they went doon the very same avenue about him not reffing anymore of there games??which the sfa duelly obliged??could be way off the mark🤷‍♂️

Torch the Scottish parliament building!!!

Honestly man! They have outdone themselves with the meltdown 🙈😂
Is that the guy who's lying on the pavement greeting his eyes out after we beat them 2-1 ? Or maybe it's his Da, or his Granda, it's shocking behaviour and another example of how the zombies react to a fucking football game, there is no excuse for that

But but Turnbull dived & Goldhun DIDNY rake eez studs doon Bernardos leg & finally let's just casually dismiss Balohun the Fukin SCUMBAG HUN BASTARD!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. These Cunts are Fukin BLIND.. Turnbull wiz shoved tae the ground, it's a pen! Goldhun wizny Fukin touched, he's a Sleekit Hun Cheating Bastard!! 🤬🤬.. As fur BALOSCUM if it wiz me I'd have vaulted the fence & Battered the Fukin 🤡🤡.
View attachment 24774
Aye, but apart from that, how did ye enjoy the game ? Elton John wote a song about you, ya bigoted bluebottle 🚀

Is that the guy who's lying on the pavement greeting his eyes out after we beat them 2-1 ? Or maybe it's his Da, or his Granda, it's shocking behaviour and another example of how the zombies react to a fucking football game, there is no excuse for that
They're aw IN-BRED SCUM M8, stems fae the Struth Era! 🤬🤬🤬.. There's STILL AULD BASTARDS up ma golf club in their 70's as Bitter as Fuk.. I just roar wae Laughter everytime I walk by them!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m no the smartest way the internet so I’m sure someone on here could check this out,but I’m sure when the hunz went on there 44/45 game no penalty awarded against them it ended way wullie collum given one against them v st mirren??we’re they went doon the very same avenue about him not reffing anymore of there games??which the sfa duelly obliged??could be way off the mark🤷‍♂️
Personally I wid appoint Gollum on EVERY wan ae their games ie.. Ref the Nxt wan, VAR wan after etc etc!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye, but apart from that, how did ye enjoy the game ? Elton John wote a song about you, ya bigoted bluebottle 🚀
I'd Luv tae see whits spiralling aboot inside their minds.. Na strike that BEYOND MEDICAL HELP!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Thank Fuk Ma Auld Man wiz intelligent & passed eez brains doon tae me! 😁😁.. Having said that if I'd been born on the DARK SIDE I'd have moved over in ma Teens! When u see the 'Big Bad' Onion Pussies turning up at 4am at a CFC club knowing its no Fukin open tells u aw u need tae kno about their COWARDICE & MENTALITY!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Todd the Prod noo there's an ORIGINAL NAME!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Backed up by the 5 ft. Scrawny JUNKIE Fuk the Derryend who wisely suggests a Lengthy Jail term for Arson! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Both 12, both educated by their 30 Yr auld Daz who've told them in 2012 'We wiz VICTAMISED, WE WIZ PICKED ON' 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Noo proud parents ae Fukin VERMIN SCUM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Personally I wid appoint Gollum on EVERY wan ae their games ie.. Ref the Nxt wan, VAR wan after etc etc!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way Sean. Gollum has actually awarded them more penalties than any other ref. Some of them extremely dubious. And so in the same matches has ignored stonewallers he should have awRded against them.

And they still complain like feck about him cos he is a catholic, even though he is shit scared of them after he broke their last 44 game streak by giving a penalty to Aberdeen. It resulted in a laughable 8 point dossier sent to the SFA, SPFL, LRA, CIA & MFI moaning about him.

Personally I think they'd do Scottish fitba a service if Gollum left as he is a terrible ref who ruins every match he is involved in. I don't think he is biased but rather very incompetent and every single side has bucketloads of examples where he shafted their club by incorrect decisions.

No way Sean. Gollum has actually awarded them more penalties than any other ref. Some of them extremely dubious. And so in the same matches has ignored stonewallers he should have awRded against them.

And they still complain like feck about him cos he is a catholic, even though he is shit scared of them after he broke their last 44 game streak by giving a penalty to Aberdeen. It resulted in a laughable 8 point dossier sent to the SFA, SPFL, LRA, CIA & MFI moaning about him.

Personally I think they'd do Scottish fitba a service if Gollum left as he is a terrible ref who ruins every match he is involved in. I don't think he is biased but rather very incompetent and every single side has bucketloads of examples where he shafted their club by incorrect decisions.
Aye I wiz joking m8! 🤣🤣🤣.. Yup he's a Fukin shocking Ref & the fact that pen against us wiz 14 yrs ago & this OBNOXIOUS WEE CUNT is STILL Officiating tells u just how Fucking bad this PATHETIC Wee Country is!! 🤬🤬🤬.. He'd certainly be NAE LOSS & sums up why there's NAE Scottish Refs ANYWHERE near a Major Fitbaw Tourney!! 😏😏

Aye I wiz joking m8! 🤣🤣🤣.. Yup he's a Fukin shocking Ref & the fact that pen against us wiz 14 yrs ago & this OBNOXIOUS WEE CUNT is STILL Officiating tells u just how Fucking bad this PATHETIC Wee Country is!! 🤬🤬🤬.. He'd certainly be NAE LOSS & sums up why there's NAE Scottish Refs ANYWHERE near a Major Fitbaw Tourney!! 😏😏
Yip Sean. The problem is Scottish refs are promoted based on their handshake and closeness to Lanarkshire, rather than on their ability and performances as happens in other countries.

A couple of years ago I read that out of the 14 footballing regions in Scotland, 60% of the top ranked refs were all from just the 1 (I think you all know which one that is).

You the first 4 make it up as they go the last yin you make it up B&Q now there’s a shithole

Now they’re announcing an extra 600 seats and a new Disabled section ffs
The Hale stadiums a Disabled section mair vegetable’s than Aldi

HH 🥕

Yip Sean. The problem is Scottish refs are promoted based on their handshake and closeness to Lanarkshire, rather than on their ability and performances as happens in other countries.

A couple of years ago I read that out of the 14 footballing regions in Scotland, 60% of the top ranked refs were all from just the 1 (I think you all know which one that is).
Is it Barra and Skye or dae a need to phone a freend

HH😉

Surely the SFA must now hit sevco with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute?

sevco have breached the confidential nature of this meeting, completed misrepresented how the meeting was conducted, completely lied about what was discussed & the conclusions reached and risked the safety of referees by using their media partner to spread hatred & false propoganda with regards their decision-making & integrity.

All this despite the fact that no scenario in the world could ever reach the mandatory penalty they always need & desire.

Back