Meltdown!!!!!

Also, can I just add, Calmac is 100% correct in what he says and I agree with him. Every team they've played has set up to lose against the cunts, due to them falling for the media hype and thinking they are ready to face real Madrid in their prime, or facing hun leaning managers at Livi, hearts and Kilmarnock to name a few. Until us, they hadn't came up against anyone who believed they could beat them...so I'm not disagreeing with what he's said. Just don't think he should say it 🤣🤣 Leave that to us...anyway....fuck the huns

Also, can I just add, Calmac is 100% correct in what he says and I agree with him. Every team they've played has set up to lose against the cunts, due to them falling for the media hype and thinking they are ready to face real Madrid in their prime, or facing hun leaning managers at Livi, hearts and Kilmarnock to name a few. Until us, they hadn't came up against anyone who believed they could beat them...so I'm not disagreeing with what he's said. Just don't think he should say it 🤣🤣 Leave that to us...anyway....fuck the huns
It was said in private to fellow fans in a very light hearted manner. It wasn't about bigotry or hatred but like many jokes said in this sort of company should have been kept private, as it can be used and misrepresented as being mocking & condescending.

It was said in private to fellow fans in a very light hearted manner. It wasn't about bigotry or hatred but like many jokes said in this sort of company should have been kept private, as it can be used and misrepresented as being mocking & condescending.
A would agree way Lubo,,before a heard the gibbering fuckin tit of a managers interview??now fuck how it comes across,,McGregors on the money they haven’t played anycunt of note!!a think what he means is played anyone who”really” wants to beat them!!..fuck them and fuck any team that takes offence to off the cuff glib comments that’s more in jest than anything else🤷‍♂️…ps sorry for all the fuckin but!!!fuckem..

True...bloody mobile phones. Can't say anything these days without it being posted. Fair enough....well said Captian. Fuck the lot of them. Bunch a diddies...and fuck the huns!!

I know Callum is playing to the crowd...but leave that "they've no played anyone yet" pish to the huns. That sort of comment is straight out the Beale book.
They've beat teams that have taken points off us this season.
Don't disrespect the league captain. Yes, we play in a league full of teams that seems to thrive on failure but keep our opinions on it in house.
Let the huns come out with their "we only need to beat one team" pish.
One thing that we've done that the scum have failed to do over the last few seasons is respect all our opponents, whether it be Killie, Livi or Hibs.
Surprised you usually are the positive yin oan here. Thought he was correct in his assessment Lubo he was with His own supporters and spoke very well the fact the deiddies are going mad is just the cake topping
Mon the Hoops

HH😆

Surprised you usually are the positive yin oan here. Thought he was correct in his assessment Lubo he was with His own supporters and spoke very well the fact the deiddies are going mad is just the cake topping
Mon the Hoops

HH😆

Listen you...I already disagreed with myself and sided on the argument that I was talking shite in the 1st place ok!! So stay out of it!!

I thought the fans were much more disrespectful (lol) yesterday when they cheered Cuntwell getting the big hook then giving it ole when we were passing the ball around them.

The manky mob are still greeting about the penalty that never was, that 2 of our players should have had red cards and Matt shouldn't have been on the pitch with a bloody face.

It's real meltdown this time and they're so deluded that they cannot accept that the better team won.

WATP (We are the Papal) 😃

Back