Meltdown!!!!!

So, to summarise yesterday's controversial points. Walsh (who is employed to teach TheRangers FC's youth players) fecided to crack down and stamp his authority by producing yellow cards. Surprisingly these were only initially shown to Celtic players whereas similar fouls by sevco players did not result in bookings and sometimes not even free kicks!

Bernardo scores a stunning goal and wheels off to celebrate with his own fans. Now this happens in most games and yellow cards are not produced in 90% of the incidents - only usually when they jump into the fans - so it was strange that the ref decided to book the goalscorer for this incident in this type of match. He was correct to do so but we've all witnessed most players doing the same and rarely do they get booked - I cannot honestly remember the last time a sevco player was booked for committing this offence.

AJ should have been sent off because when a sevco player jumped into him (with HIS arms raised) he caught AJ's arm. That would be an extremely harsh second yellow as there was no intention or recklessness on AJ's part as he - exactly like his opponent - was using his arms for leverage as he jumped. O'Riley got his nose broken twice in separate incidents from flailing arms. Neither of these were reviewed although both could be considered reckless. I'd say all of the incidents are accidental and can happen in a contact sport!

Bernardo should have received a second yellow for challenging Goldson. He had no raised foot and was running across the front of Goldson to try to block the clearance. Goldson actually follow followed through studs up into Bernardo's leg then he writhed about in "agony" clutching his shin which never connected with anything. This is a trick he has perfected having successfully performed it on several other opponents. For me, this is NOT a booking to Bernarfo but a red/yellow to sevco's second goalie. BYW, Butland restarted 20+ yards away from the incident, so maybe where the goalie restarts from isn't as important as the hundits make out!

Celtic's first hoal should be disallowed because the corner went out of play. It is impossible to tell from the tv images. The linesman was looking up the goalline to check for this and never thought ALL/any of the ball crossed the line. But a photo from Sky where the camera is offset from the line by 5 yards proves it went out? If that provides the bezt angle for these decisions then why is Hawkeye set up here for goaline technology?

Dessers commits a bad foul from behind and gets up screaming at Walsh telling him to fuck off repeatedly - no booking for the foul or dissent!

Sterling finally got booked but continued to commit fouls. He completely wiped out CalMac from behind seconds after he'd laid off the ball just a few yards away from Walsh who saw it clearly. Nothing was given. He then went in over late and studs up stamping Taylor's ankle - usually a straight red but at least a yellow. No card produced.

Balogun correctly gets sent off for a rugby tackle to prevent a clear and obvious goalscoring opportunity. As he heads up the tunnel he spits at Celtic fans. This is disgusting incident is ignored.

Turnbull is shoved over by Tavpen to deny a clear and obvious goalscoring opportunity. Although the linesman did not signal, Walsh decided to then blow up for offside. This goes against recent protocols which is to let play continue as VAR can advise on close offside decisions if necessary. Replays show Turnbull was NOT offside but VAR ignored it (unlike an identical incident for Aberdeen a few weeks ago). It should have been a penalty to Celtic and red card for their csptain who went on to score their consolation goal.

AJ accidentally handled a ball which was about to strike the sevco player's arm (suggests to me that this means both player's arms were in a natural podition). But it is irrelevant because the sevco player started a few feet offside, so VAR got it 100% correct. But all of sevco are up in arms complaining because the laws of the game should be ignored, even though they were applied correctly and the right decision was made. Celtic had to wait until the following day to receive clarification as to why VAR had (incorrectly?) ruled out a crucial goal at Motherwell. But yes I agree, let's sort this out this farcical situation and tell everyone how a decision has been reached immediately.

Souttar punches Oh and then Goldson drags Oh several yards and tries to haul him to his feet. Booking to Oh & Souttar!!!

Walsh added on an extra 5-6 minutes onto very generous injury time which no-one can understand where he got that from.

And after all this, sevco-orientated peepul are the ones complaining loudly and bitterly about being cheated and corruption in Scotland's referees!?!?! On the same day they equalled a world record number of consecutive league matches without conceding a penalty, despite them committing well over a dozen stonewallers in these matches (including this game, which again has been swept under the carpet).

Last edited:
So, to summarise yesterday's controversial points. Walsh (who is employed to teach TheRangers FC's youth players) fecided to crack down and stamp his authority by producing yellow cards. Surprisingly these were only initially shown to Celtic players whereas similar fouls by sevco players did not result in bookings and sometimes not even free kicks!

Bernardo scores a stunning goal and wheels off to celebrate with his own fans. Now this happens in most games and yellow cards are not produced in 90% of the incidents - only usually when they jump into the fans - so it was strange that the ref decided to book the goalscorer for this incident in this type of match. He was correct to do so but we've all witnessed most players doing the same and rarely do they get booked - I cannot honestly remember the last time a sevco player was booked for committing this offence.

AJ should have been sent off because when a sevco player jumped into him (with HIS arms raised) he caught AJ's arm. That would be an extremely harsh second yellow as there was no intention or recklessness on AJ's part as he - exactly like his opponent - was using his arms for leverage as he jumped. O'Riley got his nose broken twice in separate incidents from flailing arms. Neither of these were reviewed although both could be considered reckless. I'd say all of the incidents are accidental and can happen in a contact sport!

Bernardo should have received a second yellow for challenging Goldson. He had no raised foot and was running across the front of Goldson to try to block the clearance. Goldson actually follow followed through studs up into Bernardo's leg then he writhed about in "agony" clutching his shin which never connected with anything. This is a trick he has perfected having successfully performed it on several other opponents. For me, this is NOT a booking to Bernarfo but a red/yellow to sevco's second goalie. BYW, Butland restarted 20+ yards away from the incident, so maybe where the goalie restarts from isn't as important as the hundits make out!

Celtic's first hoal should be disallowed because the corner went out of play. It is impossible to tell from the tv images. The linesman was looking up the goalline to check for this and never thought ALL/any of the ball crossed the line. But a photo from Sky where the camera is offset from the line by 5 yards proves it went out? If that provides the bezt angle for these decisions then why is Hawkeye set up here for goaline technology?

Dessers commits a bad foul from behind and gets up screaming at Walsh telling him to fuck off repeatedly - no booking for the foul or dissent!

Sterling finally got booked but continued to commit fouls. He completely wiped out CalMac from behind seconds after he'd laid off the ball just a few yards away from Walsh who saw it clearly. Nothing was given. He then went in over late and studs up stamping Taylor's ankle - usually a straight red but at least a yellow. No card produced.

Balogun correctly gets sent off for a rugby tackle to prevent a clear and obvious goalscoring opportunity. As he heads up the tunnel he spits at Celtic fans. This is disgusting incident is ignored.

Turnbull is shoved over by Tavpen to deny a clear and obvious goalscoring opportunity. Although the linesman did not signal, Walsh decided to then blow up for offside. This goes against recent protocols which is to let play continue as VAR can advise on close offside decisions if necessary. Replays show Turnbull was NOT offside but VAR ignored it (unlike an identical incident for Aberdeen a few weeks ago). It should have been a penalty to Celtic and red card for their csptain who went on to score their consolation goal.

AJ accidentally handled a ball which was about to strike the sevco player's arm (suggests to me that this means both player's arms were in a natural podition). But it is irrelevant because the sevco player started a few feet offside, so VAR got it 100% correct. But all of sevco are up in arms complaining because the laws of the game should be ignored, even though they were applied correctly and the right decision was made. Celtic had to wait until the following day to receive clarification as to why VAR had (incorrectly?) ruled out a crucial goal at Motherwell. But yes I agree, let's sort this out this farcical situation and tell everyone how a decision has been reached immediately.

And after all this, sevco-orientated peepul are the ones complaining loudly and bitterly about being cheated and corruption in Scotland's referees!?!?! On the same day the equalled a world record number of consecutive league matches without conceding a penalty, despite them committing well over a dozen stonewallers in these matches (including that game which again has been swept under the carpet).

Aye, well if you put it like that...πŸ™ˆ

I see the Huns have been told basically tae Fuk off re the VAR Audio as they're on holiday tae Wed at the earliest! 🀣🀣🀣.. Tae comfort the blow Beathun & McLean on VAR on Tues v Killie where they've goat hof a team! Hoping McInnes gets the Double oor them but wae these 2 Cunts in charge prob looking at MINIMUM 3 PENS!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬

I see the Huns have been told basically tae Fuk off re the VAR Audio as they're on holiday tae Wed at the earliest! 🀣🀣🀣.. Tae comfort the blow Beathun & McLean on VAR on Tues v Killie where they've goat hof a team! Hoping McInnes gets the Double oor them but wae these 2 Cunts in charge prob looking at MINIMUM 3 PENS!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬
Will Derek McInnes be doing his hunditry duties for (the)Rangers TV, as he often does, when Killie play at Ibrokes?

Souttar punches Oh and then Goldson drags Oh several yards and tries to haul him to his feet. Booking to Oh & Souttar!!!

Walsh added on an extra 5-6 minutes onto very generous injury time which no-one can understand where he got that from.

And after all this, sevco-orientated peepul are the ones complaining loudly and bitterly about being cheated and corruption in Scotland's referees!?!?! On the same day the equalled a world record number of consecutive league matches without conceding a penalty, despite them committing well over a dozen stonewallers in these matches (including that game which again has been swept under the carpet).
So you never watched the game then ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was said in private to fellow fans in a very light hearted manner. It wasn't about bigotry or hatred but like many jokes said in this sort of company should have been kept private, as it can be used and misrepresented as being mocking & condescending.
Next time, get Sean TBL in there for an interview, he'll give his unbiased and insightful account of how he feels in regards to PEEPO FC...now, there's a pay per view event I'd watch

I dont think I've enjoyed the aftermath of beating the huns as much as I have this one, it seems as though everyone of them from the pish stained tramps in the street through to the dildo kid and beyond have gone mental, now I see the hun board are kicking off because the SFA have told them to fek off till Wednesday,,, brilliant stuff, its almost as good as beating them yesterday, just think of awe the New Years ruined in Zombieville.. Classic stuff...

Ranks right up there with the jersey burning fuds and the cardboard cutout of Slippy G, the carrying out of the house, then the stomping on said effigy, this guy should never be allowed to reproduce, as it depletes the human gene pool and no one needs to witness such absolute arseholiness from a zombie HH

It's not just the dingbats on Buckie who are squealing and pissing themselves with fury , frustration and cries of ''we wuz robbed !''... Gary Keown of the Mail ( usually rightly known as the Seig Heil ! ) has claimed that TWO Celtic players - Bernardo and Johnson -should have been sent off before Balogun left the field .
Now I know that journalists have tight deadlines and must get their copy to the editor sharpish - but this was an early afternoon kickoff , so this demented Hun had all the time in the world to see re-runs of the incidents he has described as ''undebatable sendings off '' before he took up his crayon and wrote his biased piece of drivel ( in block capitals , no doubt ! ) . Had he done so it would have been clear to the unbiased eye that , rather than Bernardo receiving a second yellow Goldson should have been carded - the colour depends on how the VAR team viewed his knee-high challenge , but these are usually RED !
Now as I am a charitable kind of fellow , I would normally give a fellow human the benefit of the doubt when hearing their view of a ''controversial'' incident - but as far as Mr Keown is concerned - GIRUYYHB ! *

* Translations are available for those with a need for the full uncensored Truth !

HH

Back