Message sent to ITN's Peter A Smith

When i seen the video it was nothing like his description of the videos content compared to what is in it was night and day but then don't let that stand in the way of spoon feed sensationalisim

I don't believe you will get anywhere with this good try though and bringing at to attention again

Brilliant article though

I'm looking forward to Mr smiths next move good to see celtic fans reporting suspected racists if any in our support. Still the best fans in the world no mater how others try to ruin our reputation.
Yes ,season book holders outing the perpetrator(s),A’s is normal ,we would all do it ! The sevco supporters are hurting real bad,the vileness is flowing full flow now! all we need to do is out them at every turn,AND keep winning,Fat Boyd will blow a fuse at some point after his latest crap,hh

Notice how the hun TED on the Celtic Blog resorts to child abuse accusations now that he knows we've won the league and he's backed a donkey again. They're in severe pain, it's lovely but they will use all the dirty tricks they can to nobble our quest for 10iar. That's the rock they will perish on because every single one of us won't allow it. ✊

Latest on Morelos Racism Claims at Celtic Park - 'I've seen the video,' ITN Journalist claimed, it's time for Peter A Smith to prove it...

Brilliant article.
Over to you Peter A. It's a video not a source. Just show yer cards pal. Or retract!

Notice how the hun TED on the Celtic Blog resorts to child abuse accusations now that he knows we've won the league and he's backed a donkey again. They're in severe pain, it's lovely but they will use all the dirty tricks they can to nobble our quest for 10iar. That's the rock they will perish on because every single one of us won't allow it. ✊
That's their default position Shamrock,they tried and failed miserably with racism,every false allegation, every fake news article has to be called out by fan's and the board! ☘

100% shamrock that severe pain is the knife being slowly turned every game we win.the venom becomes more obvious and more hateful because they are beginning to hate themselves and thier dead club because the penny's beginning to drop thier club has fucked them over for years by cheating and blaming everyone but themselves. It's a new Dawn sometimes you have got to hit rock bottom before you can start to come up but that may take some time.some we our the people never learn

That's their default position Shamrock,they tried and failed miserably with racism,every false allegation, every fake news article has to be called out by fan's and the board! ☘
MD they are having to deflect big time so much is coming out and so much new stuff going on theyhave to deflect on all fronts, the story they put up on the DR re the racist celtic fans and not actual celtic club and signed by a non de plume named Old firm facts, is a show of hands that they are at the mercy of Traynor, he threw them under a bus because CW has threw traynor under one, there is more to come like below and he knows it. Traynor is in fight or flight mode, FFS even spears is calling him a blowhard, Celtic board should push this as far as it can go all the way up the media chain and threaten heads will roll for defamation of a club, its fans its business and its customers.

"Traynor hit back last night at Whyte’s claims, telling the Glasgow Times: “The truth about him is well-known. He was merely a pawn in a strategy – played out perfectly by the Record team at the time. So I can understand that he was ultimately and rightly exposed. You’d have thought the pound would have dropped by now.”

"Whyte also said he could phone up newspapers to get rid of bad stories. “I had dinners with all the editors and learned very quickly that if there was a negative story I could call some of them up and have a pretty good chance of getting it stopped. With the Daily Record I had a 100% chance, and it was the same with The Sun.“I used to call the editor of The Herald. I had a 50-50 chance of getting things stopped there. If it didn’t get stopped, you threatened them with withdrawal of access, that they wouldn’t get stories.”

main-qimg-3a7fe91126eaba625e009395bfcf4277.jpg

Wouldn't say they've failed Michael quite the opposite ,same as the Indy referendum ,get the lies out first and be heard cause the truth will take longer to prove

THey went out in full attack mode every lickspittle was lined up and ready to go so it was well planned in advance

MD they are having to deflect big time so much is coming out and so much new stuff going on theyhave to deflect on all fronts, the story they put up on the DR re the racist celtic fans and not actual celtic club and signed by a non de plume named Old firm facts, is a show of hands that they are at the mercy of Traynor, he threw them under a bus because CW has threw traynor under one, there is more to come like below and he knows it. Traynor is in fight or flight mode, FFS even spears is calling him a blowhard, Celtic board should push this as far as it can go all the way up the media chain and threaten heads will roll for defamation of a club, its fans its business and its customers.

"Traynor hit back last night at Whyte’s claims, telling the Glasgow Times: “The truth about him is well-known. He was merely a pawn in a strategy – played out perfectly by the Record team at the time. So I can understand that he was ultimately and rightly exposed. You’d have thought the pound would have dropped by now.”

"Whyte also said he could phone up newspapers to get rid of bad stories. “I had dinners with all the editors and learned very quickly that if there was a negative story I could call some of them up and have a pretty good chance of getting it stopped. With the Daily Record I had a 100% chance, and it was the same with The Sun.“I used to call the editor of The Herald. I had a 50-50 chance of getting things stopped there. If it didn’t get stopped, you threatened them with withdrawal of access, that they wouldn’t get stories.”

View attachment 7009
Very good post boab hit the nail on the head

Members online

Latest posts

Back