Met ma' mate, Rich, the day

Spherical Planet

Met ma' mate, Rich, the day.

Talked aboot you lot, talked aboot the 'Tic, talked aboot dearly departed friends and talked aboot lads on the other side o' the Ocean.

In all your days, there will be nothing better than finding a friend when you thought there were no friends left to be found.

Safe travels, bud........Rich by name, Rich by nature HH

Talked aboot you lot, talked aboot the 'Tic, talked aboot dearly departed friends and talked aboot lads on the other side o' the Ocean.

In all your days, there will be nothing better than finding a friend when you thought there were no friends left to be found.

No wonder Larry and I's ears were burning
Always great hooking up with friends, be it in person, or by phone
HH

Ma ears were burnin anaw. 👂

Lost your accent yet, D?

Not accordin' to yir man there.....Greenockian through and through
As a mate of mine in Greenock said when I was home, when you're in Canada, you've got your Canadian heid on, and when you're in Scotland you have your Scottish heid on
Lots of Scottish persons out this way
It was good having Richy interpret for Larry ;-)
I remember when Scotland played in Spain and they had subtitles on the TV here...next news story was from Nigeria...no subtitles :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gaun yersel' Bhoys
or...as we say in Canada...when first meeting a North American lovely
"Ur ye a hunny fer the dunny hen ?"

Soary....I didn't know what a single word of that was aboot?

In saying that, I can speak pure Canadian: "get ti' fuck, Wayne Gretzky, Brian Boitano, They wore the Red Serge, Ryan Reynolds, Alannis Morrisette.....what are you all aboot? Soary, I'm really soary aboot being soary, but I'm soary all the same.......oot and aboot

Wis drink taken? 🥃🤣

Early doors - No.........latter hoors - perhaps, possibly, definitely!
Baton doon the hatches later.

200w.gif

In saying that, I can speak pure Canadian: "get ti' fuck, Wayne Gretzky, Brian Boitano, They wore the Red Serge, Ryan Reynolds, Alannis Morrisette.....what are you all aboot? Soary, I'm really soary aboot being soary, but I'm soary all the same.......oot and aboot
As it would happen I have my Canadian family arriving next week
It was supposed to be a surprise but my aunty was in hospital with pneumonia so can’t travel which is a shame so it’s just her bhoys and their families
So upon finding out I messsged my cousin
He’s like my dads all this shit booked but we’ve 6 days with you guys before it kicks off
So anything you want to do in that time
A 5 day bender would be nice m8
Ach fuck, could maybe manage it, getting old though, not actually had a 5 day bender since last month 🤦‍♂️
Kidding
So we’ve spare tickets to the military tattoo, u want them
Ohhh can’t mate, that’s the night I pick up litter on the local beach
Just need to find a beach 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Ps
You missed out the 2 most famous Americans
Brett hart and Tim Horton 😂

Ps
You missed out the 2 most famous Americans
Brett hart and Tim Horton 😂
I remember when Tim Horton died in a car crash
Apparently he was on his way from Toronto to Buffalo the night after a game, and was in his Di Tomaso Pantera sports car
He was speeding on the freeway, and a police car hit the lights and the chase was on
He was soon out of sight, but apparently lost control and went into the grassy centre median, his tire (note North American spelling...fucking deal with it) afore anybody gets all 'Homo Correctus' on me
His car flipped as it hit a concrete culvert, he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, and was ejected from the drivers seat
He was found about 100 feet from the car
Sad ending to a young life
Another example of too much money at a young age'Timmy's as the coffee shops are affectionately known have great coffee, and there's lots across the country
There's even one at 184 Argyle Street Glasgow, but can't vouch for the coffee or donuts (again...with the spelling...don't bother)
So, the Dundonians are oot oan the randan...lock up yer grannies
And about my accent...whit the fuck kind of language had 'Ken' for 'Ye know' and 'Dinnae' for 'Don't'
Now, as for the Scots out in the colonies...
Here's my mate sporting the latest in the 'Get aff ma fucking lawn' collection

YNWADee and his shirt (1).jpg

Apparently he was on his way from Toronto to Buffalo the night after a game, and was in his Di Tomaso Pantera sports car
He was speeding on the freeway, and a police car hit the lights and the chase was on
He was soon out of sight, but apparently lost control and went into the grassy centre median, his tire (note North American spelling...fucking deal with it) afore anybody gets all 'Homo Correctus' on me
His car flipped as it hit a concrete culvert, he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, and was ejected from the drivers seat
Another example of too much money at a young age'Timmy's as the coffee shops are affectionately known have great coffee, and there's lots across the country
There's even one at 184 Argyle Street Glasgow, but can't vouch for the coffee or donuts (again...with the spelling...don't bother)
And about my accent...whit the fuck kind of language had 'Ken' for 'Ye know' and 'Dinnae' for 'Don't'

YNWAView attachment 23208
Throughout the world people daily turn on Greenock bhoy John logie bairds invention the TV
lightbulb every day
Everybody’s travelled on a steam engine invented by or jimmy watt
But surely to fuck our greatest invention is we created the word fuck …. Who knows but as my cousin from the land of the maple leaf says, I’ve heard and seen a lot of fucks in my life… but you guys own it

YNWAView attachment 23208
Nae wonder your fucking miserable and a cunt at the same time
A plain egg omelette, mushrooms and green shit….
Back in the day you used to have a name for your breakfast
All my love m8

Back