Miami Showband massacre

It's called British justice Lubo, look how long it takes for anybody to get it, and it's never full justice, it is grudged.
Hillsborough, Bloody Sunday, the torturing of the Kenyan people which only came to light because of a real journalist doing her job uncovering evidence of such brutality I can't even bring myself to put it in a post, a truly disgusting nation with a shameful history.
Stephen Travers has shown himself to be a gentlemen and has more integrity in his wee finger than any member of the British establishment.
They are still trying to intimidate and cover up their crimes, as witnessed by the recent arrests of the journalists that produced the above programme "No stone unturned"

NyXjQ1r0axgFbPyqmOf3Wp_5LEk8RSJSsPMl--8E3Y0.jpg

Thanks again bhoys and ghirls I did watch this and was shocked and saddened at what happened to them and how.
Don’t even have a great deal of words to express how I feel about this only one I can find is ashamed. Ashamed we can do this to other human beings

Sorry bhoys and ghirls its an honest opinion of what I saw

HH

Thanks again bhoys and ghirls I did watch this and was shocked and saddened at what happened to them and how.
Don’t even have a great deal of words to express how I feel about this only one I can find is ashamed. Ashamed we can do this to other human beings

Sorry bhoys and ghirls its an honest opinion of what I saw

HH
Hail Hail aitch,tragedy is ,it was only one of many.

Members online

Latest posts

Back