Mibbery

Just a point, would it not be the case that in pressing them constantly all over the pitch and trying to win the ball back , would lead to more fouls ?? No doubt Beaton is an incompetent fud but it's a fact that you will foul more the more you press

Last edited:
Just a point, would it not be the case that is pressing them constantly all over the pitch and trying to win the ball back , would lead to more fouls ?? No doubt Beaton is an incompetent fud but it's a fact that you will foul more the more you press

See my last post 😁....I cant find the stats thing. It was posted on a celtic blog a few years ago. Some European stats mob compiled a list of clubs, possession and fouls. It spoke of Peps clubs and how they commit a high percentage of fouls in trying to win the ball back. But the clubs with high possession were still fouled more....apart from celtic. Their stats were unique as we were the only club on there who's possession to fouls didn't match with the rest.

See my last post 😁....I cant find the stats thing. It was posted on a celtic blog a few years ago. Some European stats mob compiled a list of clubs, possession and fouls. It spoke of Peps clubs and how they commit a high percentage of fouls in trying to win the ball back. But the clubs with high possession were still fouled more....apart from celtic. Their stats were unique as we were the only club on there who's possession to fouls didn't match with the rest.

Sorry mate, just skimmed through the last page 😎👍

My eye sight isn't as good as it once was and because hearts were wearing dark colours and so was beaton I keep thinking that celtic players where passing the ball to hearts players until beaton jumped out of the road he always seemed to be in the middle of the play and not behind the ball getting a clear view.need to watch out for this sort of thing.

My eye sight isn't as good as it once was and because hearts were wearing dark colours and so was beaton I keep thinking that celtic players where passing the ball to hearts players until beaton jumped out of the road he always seemed to be in the middle of the play and not behind the ball getting a clear view.need to watch out for this sort of thing.
Noticed it when we first played sevco at Hampden the 2-0 game Richmond did it all day long that day , Gollum .Clancy and a few other do it to

The sleekit MIB at it as usual then.....it's called "plausible deniability" if they just happen to be in a position whereby they can't see all that's going on.....then you can't blame them for missing things.....right?

Again!.....good spot. They're fckn at it as always...
I feel that Ange has made a slight error in saying that KF can handle the physical aspects of the Scottish game, it will just mean that other mgrs will say its OK to be slightly more physical with him. It may have been more prudent to point out the way that the mini - huns were taking it in turns to rough him up and to point out the number of times he was fouled off the ball. HH

We are not paranoid as this bias against Celtic is in Plain sight and without an ounce of shame.

i am under no illusions and that Ange now has the full picture of this corrupt game in Scotland. I don’t claim to know Ange but from what he says I believe him to be an honest and fair man who takes no sh.t from anyone. But…to take on the ‘Establishment’ here in Scotland needs to be a club effort from the Board and there I feel is where AP and DMcK will be howling in in the wind - noo where is ma handbag💪

Facts and the MIB.....We need to call them out...

From Bhoys on Kerrdale St re Beaton...

As usual with this cheating pumpkin booked a Celtic player at the first opportunity he got while letting Hearts players rack up a few bookable challenges before reluctantly producing a card. The booking/non-booking incidents for diving were as clear an example as you'll see of two teams being refereed differently in the same game.

And yet again despite having the majority of possession (72%) we apparently committed more fouls than they did (14 to 11). eff laughable.

Given that, if the ball was in play for a (generous) 60 minutes, hearts would have had 17 minutes of possession meaning we were commiting a foul practically every minute as opposed to every 4 minutes for hearts

Ludicrous stuff from beaton
Seen him give a foul against Ralston for pressuring a Hearts player ,dont think there was any contact at all.If we play the way we did on Sunday cheating refs wont make much of a difference .HH

With the way Ange has got us playing the MIB will be well aware they will need to try and be the difference when we go to Liebrox. We have no fear about taking that mob on but we all know we expect to be cheated. Winning captains warned and informed in the only fan presser with Dom and Ange. We need more of the so called fan media to put this at the top of their agenda to let these cheating bastards know we are not gonna accept it anymore. Ange has already addressed some of the smsm smart arses and put them in their place but unless he or anyone at the club speaks out on the MIB it will be business as usual. Only a matter of time before Kyogo gets a sore one.

With the way Ange has got us playing the MIB will be well aware they will need to try and be the difference when we go to Liebrox. We have no fear about taking that mob on but we all know we expect to be cheated. Winning captains warned and informed in the only fan presser with Dom and Ange. We need more of the so called fan media to put this at the top of their agenda to let these cheating bastards know we are not gonna accept it anymore. Ange has already addressed some of the smsm smart arses and put them in their place but unless he or anyone at the club speaks out on the MIB it will be business as usual. Only a matter of time before Kyogo gets a sore one.
There is a few of the Fan media now sponsored by MSM for example The Celtic Way (with a Celtic podcaster and Alison Mc Connell which is really the Glasgow Times and the Herald who now sponsor ACSOM. This has only taken place in the last couple of weeks. I’m sure there are other like The Huddle Breakdown who are now as of yesterday called Breakdown inc. This was the Enda Coll podcast with Alan Morrison (Celtic by numbers and Juko James) the stats guys, so I’m no sure what if any changes.
ACSOM can be a bit negative so be interesting to see over time if they have to follow the editorial line of smsm that is the question.

Aye if they can get near him ...the wee fella just got up and got on with it which was good to see .

There is a few of the Fan media now sponsored by MSM for example The Celtic Way (with a Celtic podcaster and Alison Mc Connell which is really the Glasgow Times and the Herald who now sponsor ACSOM. This has only taken place in the last couple of weeks. I’m sure there are other like The Huddle Breakdown who are now as of yesterday called Breakdown inc. This was the Enda Coll podcast with Alan Morrison (Celtic by numbers and Juko James) the stats guys, so I’m no sure what if any changes.
ACSOM can be a bit negative so be interesting to see over time if they have to follow the editorial line of smsm that is the question.
I watch 67 Hail Hail and not really anything else when it comes to fan stuff.

Hamish Carton presents the YouTube channel, with a few guys giving their ideas as to what's going on at CP.

Jackie MacNamara and Scott McDonald pop in for regular chats, while John McGinley gives very good analysis along with young Ewan. There's also a recent new addition, with Stevie from GIGPOD joining the regular guys from time to time.

Well worth a listen imho.

Hail Hail 🇳🇬👍🇳🇬👍🇳🇬

It’s fake news by stealth.....and yet some on here continue to link to the odious Hun rags.....it really makes you wonder why they constantly do it, doesn’t it?

What you say is fair comment Rose....I've never been a fan of acsom especially after last season and their attempts to speak on behalf of the Celtic support in association with the smsm and I see what your saying with the new podcasts suddenly appearing as they know the rags are finished. I don't watch any of the mainstream stuff. I quite like Celtic fan TV.......some of the other stuff isn't that great. To be honest the fan media pressers of being allowed to ask questions of the new signings has been poor and amateur at best. My point is for the ones who are true to the Celtic cause and they get the opportunity then use the platform to speak out against any attacks including cheating against our club from the MIB and the full establishment. As I said WC did this and got slated for it from many quarters but to my mind he was spot on.

I feel that Ange has made a slight error in saying that KF can handle the physical aspects of the Scottish game, it will just mean that other mgrs will say its OK to be slightly more physical with him. It may have been more prudent to point out the way that the mini - huns were taking it in turns to rough him up and to point out the number of times he was fouled off the ball. HH
Agree ,he should have nailed it straight away as they weren't what you class as normal fouls ,ok the trip yes ,but being grabbed and thrown to the ground twice and an elbow to the face all should have been called out

The fact each Hearts player took a turn in doing it in and around the box and getting away with it is shocking ,the wee guy will get it brutal at ibrox as we know the officials see fk all there to

He was talked up as a manger who speaks his mind , wish he would make a start

Members online

Latest posts

Back