Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

Congratulations to league leader, STG , who picks up another yellow bunnet for correctly predicting we would buy feck all in the transfer window. Docco gets the widden spoon but never had many picks like a few of the stragglers..

View attachment 24974View attachment 24975View attachment 24976View attachment 24977
Love ye STG but yer a greedy so an so wi the yella bunnets must say.
Slow doon ffs show aff.
On a completely different tangent
Telt yeez I'd storm intae the tap 10 and naebody believed me but I kept the faith I fkn went fae 301st tae Dills noo looking ower his shoulder an......uch miles behind ye , still I might win a 2nd place plaque again only $2 fkn paddy Power pants that is.
One day I'm gonny stop this giving everyone a decent start out the kindness of my heart and play the game from the very start.
I never get any thanks for it , naebody ever mentions ma yella bunnets , nah its aw well done STG, well done again STG well played, in other news winter won yella bunnets a few weeks ago , moving on well done STG 🙄 but that disnae matter diz it? NAW ! Games rigged I want to speak to da nu management in da house.
Once clay escapes his arse.
Edit: here Bridie bhoy see ma yella bunnet in the heat of Lisbon?
Yer nae safer than Dilligaf , winter is coming..........................................................................................................................
Sorry boot that , I was coming elsewhere tae, bed wetting them sheets.
Had to move ower to the dry bit that's whit men dae.
Close to sleepy time methinks, nah just kidding gonny spout , pout, run about , without doubt , can't be helped gorbals bhoy, bs one of my better skills.

Last edited:
Back