Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

Yasssssso a won sumit woooohoo am well chuffed!!!do a get money???😏
Yip. Lawwell Senior has it locked away in the sealed biscuit tin. Just head up to Celtic Park tomorrow, pop your head in his office and ask him to hand over the cash.

Remember to take the club doctor with you along with the defibrillator as the shock of someone expecting to hand over money might do him a mischief - on second thoughts, go on your own.

Just watched the highlights on bbc hun sportscene??that wee budgie lookin cunt Sutherland had to get his wee nip in at the end to Michael Stewart”so your still tipping rangers for the title😡,,,also mark Wilson the soup taker,,doom n gloom…fuckin right up them.we just need to keep up way the hunz til the European games are back then we draw it back on a Saturday they’re back to chasing!!!

Just watched the highlights on bbc hun sportscene??that wee budgie lookin cunt Sutherland had to get his wee nip in at the end to Michael Stewart”so your still tipping rangers for the title😡,,,also mark Wilson the soup taker,,doom n gloom…fuckin right up them.we just need to keep up way the hunz til the European games are back then we draw it back on a Saturday they’re back to chasing!!!
Mark Wison, this really pisses me off, there's no way he's getting paid any huge amounts of money for taking the soup and whilst I understand that ex players still have to provide an income to support their family, the money he earned whilst at Celtic not so long ago is money that most of us can only dream of having.
Even if for talking sake it was 7k per week that's a lot of boodle and enough for any player to live in relative luxury/ certainly comfortable for the rest of his day's.
On top of that he adds nothing to the hun infested panel.
Michael Stewart has stood up for us more than walker, provan, and the rest , you could be forgiven at times for thinking he either played for us or supported us in his younger years and neither are so.

On the subject of Marc " soup taker" Wilson.
He was brought in I believe by WGS from Dundee United for £500k in 2006 ( feel free to correct me as much of this is Web search/unconfirmed etc) however I do remember talk at the time of his signing for the club he'd supported all his life , and still does , though he does a great hun impersonation.
Via Celtic- wiki;
"In early January 2006, it emerged that Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Glenn Hoddle had shown interest in Wilson during the summer and Heart of Midlothian had made an “active enquiry”, with Celtic and Leeds United also showing an interest in the player who had a £500,000 release clause inserted in his new contract. By the middle of the month, Celtic were rumoured to be close to completing the signing of Wilson and on 16 January, Wilson signed for the club his family had “supported all their life”. Signing for £500,000, Wilson received 25% of the fee under the terms of his contract."

So in 2006 Celtic paid 500k ( half a million pounds GBP) no small fee back then for someone untested at the highest level, remembering the levels that Celtic were operating on the field in those days of cloth cutting after Seville.
So he recieved 25% of £500,000 as per his contract.
I work that out to be £125 ,000 richer overnight just for signing for us , unable to find salaries for players back then but safe to say £7-£10k pr week?

This means ( if my guestimations are correct). He signed in 2005/2006 and recieved £125,000 just for his signature then ( guesswork here) let's say he recieved £7-£10 kpwk .
The lower rate of £7 k pwk from 2006 -2011/12 when he left would have seen him pocket £420,000 for 5 years possibly 5½.
The higher guestimations of £10kpwk over 5 years £600,000 excluding bonuses.
Those bonuses btw include 3x Scottish league winners, and a Scottish Cup and a Scottish league cup. Those bonuses would have been decent.

I reckon his 5-5½ years at Celtic netted him a cool £1,100.000 excluding bonuses.
The Celtic wiki states his estimated playing career as " pending " or unknown but safe to say that he's earned at least £2 million from.his time at Celtic alone never mind his forays with Bristol and return to Dundee United.
£2 million? Uch I give the barmaid that in tips every weekend.

Point is he's not short of a Bob or two ( million) so why the soup ?
Is it fame hunger?
" I used tae be famous un am stull ur"
He made a packet from us and his contract between United and Celtic enough for his grandweans grandweans to live a pretty comfy life it f*kn sickens me no end his doom merchant shoite.
Imagine that kind of dosh in your account?
I'd be smiling for the rest of my days as would the family , considering he wasn't a bad player but injury prone so much that when Hinkel arrived he was demoted , then the Korean 'Diego Maradona ' arrived in the shape of Cha Du Ri demoted him further down the pecking line, perhaps this is where his love of the soup comes from?
I don't know know but worth a rant anyway fk him HH

Games on the firestick at 12 noon today, I'll be watching cos there's fuck all else oan the tv...and if anyone has ever commented on a highlights package on youtube, you always get the Hun "Whit are you daein' oan ma street ya fenian bastard ???" They really are ugly enough, to gag a maggot HH

Back