Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

Well done to STG who wins the first yellow bunnet of the season. Docco only submitting 2 picks means he is pointless and the owner of a widden spoon.

View attachment 23389View attachment 23390View attachment 23391
Cheers Occod bhuddy, usually its me who gives everybody a head start but not this time ive got in early with a point and Dougie , Pedro and TartanTim were all sweating the small stuff there though I was aways confident I'd well and truly made my point. ( mutter mutter)

Shit man... forgot to predict again
Don't worry about it man it's just a wee stupid fukn game I don't know why I aye play this fkn shite oh aye that's right for fun , I'm ½a pt in front of you and I changed my predictions like a fkn non fungi
I don't like the way this wans started , so I was thinking , want tae start again? 😀

Me n occod , docco, and Pedro wurnae ready properly 4 of us 😆

We missed the starting gun , naebday telt us when tae run 🎸

Last edited:
It wouldn't be the same if I didn't give everybody a starting chance anyway that's the real fun catching up and sneaking into the tap 10 when nobody is expecting it leaving somebody else relegated . Somebody somewhere else said once about a different game altogether.

I was thinking though that we should have two leagues of 15 + next season and have relegation and promotion , it would mean doing the counting ourselves and all that but that would be NAH NEVER MIND

Don't worry about it man it's just a wee stupid fukn game I don't know why I ay this fkn shite oh aye that's right for fun , I'm ½a pt in front of you and I changed my predictions like a fkn non fungi
I don't like the way this wans started , so I was thinking , want tae start again? 😀

Me n occod , docco, and Pedro wurnae ready properly 4 of us 😆

We missed the starting gun , naebday telt us when tae run 🎸
Edit : that a ½pint in front of you and its your round btw

Back