Michael Duffy SPFL Predictor league

Well done to our guest, Haggis10 who scored a brilliant 15 points to win the yellow bunnet. Docco was obviously too busy watching sevco tv this week to spend any time on his predictions so he claims this week's widden spoon. STG still has a massive lead at the top.

View attachment 25327View attachment 25328View attachment 25329View attachment 25330View attachment 25331
Must say STG what a Predictor season you've had, i had a wee look at the ' Celtic fans ' table and you sit 20th , thats really good going mate 👏 considering it only shows the top 250 and I'm not in the top 250 you're flying the Celtic Noise flag brilliantly. I've been on a wee upsurge with my own fortunes that's lifted me from the mid 20s to 6th , I'm well chuffed with that it's put me in with a slender chance of catching the top 3 ( huge emphasis on the slender part) , 7pts behind Bridie, 14pts behind Gary , I'd need a few really good rounds and you two guys to have a few off weeks, which looks unlikely though so did sitting in 6th not long ago.
STG however 🤷🏻‍♂️ got to hand it to you mate ( only at the full time whistle mind 😉)
26 point lead I reckon you're out of sight for any powers of recovery I might imagine I have.
Sometimes people forget to make predictions, even a few weeks in a row occasionally, nudge nudge STG, Gary, Bridie 😅.
Having played a few seasons now , just like the real spfl table getting off to a good start is pretty essential.
I think we have 8 fixtures left ?
24 pt gap seems insurmountable, I can still dream of catching Gary 14 pt gap or Bridie 7pt gap.
I did say dream.
Haggis, what a round bud, propelled you up 7 places well done and it shows everyone that it can be done......by Haggis 🙁
Going to be a great run in , in the Predictor and the SPFL good luck to all ( STG you don't really need any luck , just kidding) if I finish in the top 10 again I'll be happy 😀
If not I'll be sad 😞
And try again next season 😊
Top 10 always my target at start.
Ti's a great wee game , good fun , and not over til it's over.
Mon the me...eh Mon the hoops I mean HH

Last edited:
Must say STG what a Predictor season you've had, i had a wee look at the ' Celtic fans ' table and you sit 20th , thats really good going mate 👏 considering it only shows the top 250 and I'm not in the top 250 you're flying the Celtic Noise flag brilliantly. I've been on a wee upsurge with my own fortunes that's lifted me from the mid 20s to 6th , I'm well chuffed with that it's put me in with a slender chance of catching the top 3 ( huge emphasis on the slender part) , 7pts behind Bridie, 14pts behind Gary , I'd need a few really good rounds and you two guys to have a few off weeks, which looks unlikely though so did sitting in 6th not long ago.
STG however 🤷🏻‍♂️ got to hand it to you mate ( only at the full time whistle mind 😉)
26 point lead I reckon you're out of sight for any powers of recovery I might imagine I have.
Sometimes people forget to make predictions, even a few weeks in a row occasionally, nudge nudge STG, Gary, Bridie 😅.
Having played a few seasons now , just like the real spfl table getting off to a good start is pretty essential.
24 pt gap seems insurmountable, I can still dream of catching Gary 14 pt gap or Bridie 7pt gap.
I did say dream.
Haggis, what a round bud, propelled you up 7 places well done and it shows everyone that it can be done......by Haggis 🙁
Going to be a great run in , in the Predictor and the SPFL good luck to all ( STG👍 you don't really need any luck , just kidding) if I finish in the top 10 again I'll be happy 😀
If not I'll be sad 😞
Local Greenock/Gourock bhoy does good ....Mon the G-love. 👍

There’s some compliments on here
But I’m saying fuck all till the ex is singing songs
There’s plenty of time for things to go tits up
Gary’s on my tail fighting all the way and there’s a few creepers getting closer mall the best bhoys
STG voodoo doll at the ready, but with life happening the past couple of days, and reminding me that I am a mere shadow of my former robust self, I think I'll just let things unfold from the safety and comfort of our couch
Well done Smelly it's yours to lose now, but no pressure you understand 😁 HH

I did say dream.
Going to be a great run in , in the Predictor and the SPFL good luck to all ( STG you don't really need any luck , just kidding) if I finish in the top 10 again I'll be happy 😀
If not I'll be sad 😞
I'm in 11th place, and it's been a good wee tournament this season, hoping that all 3 of the Inverclyde cowboys can get into the top ten, I'm only 34.5 point behind STG, with plenty of time to catch up HH

Latest posts

Back