Michael Duffy SPL predictor tourney

Just hoping I don't slip from a top 5 finish but don't think I'll do the Euros.
I've been chasing top five too Shammy. Was there briefly but have hovered in 6/7th for ages. Will have to have a good round the morn and hope ye don't. May the best human finish 5th.
I would have beat ye in the Euros anyway so it's best ye don't compete.

Last edited:
I've been chasing top five too Shammy. Was there briefly but have hovered in 6/7th for ages. Will have to have a good round the morn and hope ye don't. May the best human finish 5th.
I would have beat ye in the Euros anyway so it's best ye don't compete.
I was looking good for a possible top 5 until I scored 1 bloody point in 2 rounds noo I'm trying to hang in for my original goal of top 10. It's well close though 5th-10th anything can happen just ask zander Clark

Congratulations to GARY67 on winning the Noise predictor for this seasonπŸ‘πŸ‘, and well done also to BigIan and the Celtic Star 2nd and 3rd respectivelyπŸ‘πŸ‘, Gary also won the final bonnet of the season.

Me, I was 7th 😭.

Cheers to everyone who took part and if your up for it there is a Euros_predictor running through the summer.

H.H.

My target was the top 10 and for a short time the possibility of 5th was there but the last 3 rounds crippled me 3.5pts from the last 3 rounds I almost dropped out but achieved a respectable 9th I'm chuffed with that but mixed feelings cos " ah cudda been a contender " for 5th round about the split which showed just how quickly things can turn for good or bad points wise a good round can really hoist you up the table or see you slippy on down it. Shammy was too far in front to catch bellshill bhoy was the target and it struck me had BB and I gone against Celtic like shammy we had a good chance of knocking shammy out the top 10 mibbess? πŸ˜„πŸ€«

Congratulations to GARY67 on winning the Noise predictor for this seasonπŸ‘πŸ‘, and well done also to BigIan and the Celtic Star 2nd and 3rd respectivelyπŸ‘πŸ‘, Gary also won the final bonnet of the season.

Me, I was 7th 😭.

Cheers to everyone who took part and if your up for it there is a Euros_predictor running through the summer.

H.H.
Well done Gary67 and also runner up BigIan, a bronze for me this time, which I'm happy with...

Back