Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Pl
We’re only a week in. Give the year a chance 😂
FFS I've been flooded out ma house a mean flooded house is like skid missile has hit cars were under 4 ft water and wrote off was rescued out the house with the fire brigade ,fuck all left everything ruined ,but could be worse we could have got fucked with the huns,anybody got a spare caravan I could get a loan off till we get back in the house am in mydauthers just now but it getting crowded

Pl

FFS I've been flooded out ma house a mean flooded house is like skid missile has hit cars were under 4 ft water and wrote off was rescued out the house with the fire brigade ,fuck all left everything ruined ,but could be worse we could have got fucked with the huns,anybody got a spare caravan I could get a loan off till we get back in the house am in mydauthers just now but it getting crowded
Didn’t realise that fella!. You complain all you want mate.
Hope everything gets sorted soon 💚

Pl

Oh no, sorry to hear that mate
Was just reading about the weather across Scotland
Thoughts are with you and your family
Hope things get better for you soon
HH

Pl

Nothing worse , hope you get everything sorted as quick as possible and the insurance don't drag their heels .

Pl

That's awful sorry to hear that hope you get back to some normality soon

Back