Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

Curry powder is to make the mixture yellow and that’s all There is no curry flavour
Not being an expert unless it involves frying a steak or a roast in the oven I'll take your word on that Fis.
Though I must admit I've never tasted curry powder that doesn't taste of ....well curry..powder? 🤷🏻‍♂️ idk 😂

My faither in law , he has a very strict diet.
In his own words " if its foreign food, let foreigners eat it" 😂
You can probably tell hes of a certain vintage and the lingo of the 70s/80s is still very much on his tongue.

He will refuse to eat , pasta, pizza, kebab ( must be steaming and starving to eat a kebab maself after some of the dodgy stories about them ive heard) .
Steaks, Soups, Mince n totties, Fry ups , chips , cottage pie, fish etc all good but if the wife was to try and pass him a takeaway not from the chippy or a quiche? Big Argument, well actually their arguments are silent ones ( the worst ones) silent treatment, seen this go on for more than a fortnight but he always loses in the end cos hes always hungry 😂

If it was a dvd who could possibly play the stunningly handsome hypnotherapist who causes beautifull woman to swoon and faint by merely being in the same room as them 🤔🤔🤔
Well our Dr Fis is a man of many talents and has already acted in one of the biggest box office movies of all time ("Avatar" - I remember him saying he was the only character allowed to wear specs in the film). I see an Oscar on its way.

Well our Dr Fis is a man of many talents and has already acted in one of the biggest box office movies of all time ("Avatar" - I remember him saying he was the only character allowed to wear specs in the film). I see an Oscar on its way.
Well what drugs are you on and why aren’t yi sharing

HH 😂🍄🙄

Back