Michael Duffy Spl Predictor

BTW whoever it is that puts up the match threads gonny hurry up so I can boast that I'm going im getting a shot of a ticket for nowt🥳 this cunts a fuckin diamond troops he's a lorry driver so let's less fortunate use his ticket if he can't make it he deserves to win the lottery for helping fans get to see the hoops for nothing anyway did I say I was going to the game at the weekend 🖕🖕🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣
My boy is heading for it too. First time he’ll be healthy at game mate💚

BTW whoever it is that puts up the match threads gonny hurry up so I can boast that I'm going im getting a shot of a ticket for nowt🥳 this cunts a fuckin diamond troops he's a lorry driver so let's less fortunate use his ticket if he can't make it he deserves to win the lottery for helping fans get to see the hoops for nothing anyway did I say I was going to the game at the weekend 🖕🖕🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣

Brilliant, will be there myself youngest lad has relocated to Stockholm, so I'll have his ticket. Buzzing like an auld fridge for Saturday, in 50yrs of supporting Celtic, I've never wanted a season too start as much as this one.

I think this season is gonnie be something special, canny wait

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG ☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Brilliant, will be there myself youngest lad has relocated to Stockholm, so I'll have his ticket. Buzzing like an auld fridge for Saturday, in 50yrs of supporting Celtic, I've never wanted a season too start as much as this one.

I share your sentiments TT, think it is actually possible to surpass the achievements that the Invincibles team did, that's how highly I would rate this current squad of players

Oh ano how u feel think most are like that quite excited for this season HH

Wish I hadn't put in my predictions before I knew the murderwell score 🤪 thank goodness for that great European team in blue who single handedly lifted the coefficient into the stratosphere 🤣🤣🤣
You don't have to lock in your scores for them to count - they will stay at the score you predicted. This way you can change the predictions pretty much right up to kick-off. You still might be able to do it.

I actually locked in my results but still can't seem to get the noisers site within the superbru app for some reason still 😔
50 might be able to invite you. Failing that, maybe try clicking on the face head & shoulders icon at the top left, select "Join a Pool", then "Scottish Premiership" and search for "Celtic Noise". I have no idea if this works as I have not actually used this function before, but it is worth a try.

I suspect that you may just be the first victim to one of kelly's infamous Superbru Curses that he chucks about willy nilly throughout the course of a season (some of us get cursed by him almost weekly - if not daily!).

50 might be able to invite you. Failing that, maybe try clicking on the face head & shoulders icon at the top left, select "Join a Pool", then "Scottish Premiership" and search for "Celtic Noise". I have no idea if this works as I have not actually used this function before, but it is worth a try.

I suspect that you may just be the first victim to one of kelly's infamous Superbru Curses that he chucks about willy nilly throughout the course of a season (some of us get cursed by him almost weekly - if not daily!).
Think the Kelly curse remains favourite BB, as tried everything else that you suggested and still no joy but signed up all the same

Think the Kelly curse remains favourite BB, as tried everything else that you suggested and still no joy but signed up all the same
I'm sure you will get in at some point and all the points you've accumulated will still count, even if it takes a week or two for you to appear in our league. Tie-in with 50 again as he is your best bet of joining the league I think. Good luck everyone.

Finally been able to get into the Celtic Noise app within superbru thankfully, and just a few observations before the beginning of the season

The famous Kelly curse must have been inflicted upon his good self as still a no show. Suppose it makes the wooden spoon battle a bit fairer for the season ahead.

Good to see doccos Mrs still talking to him and helping him with his predictions, stewards inquiry still ongoing as to why?

Lubos left peg remains an injury doubt for the start of the season as still hasn't signed up, maybe time for lubos to get off Dr fis treatment table now and try to improve upon the relegation trouble he found himself in last season.

Noticed winters name and shame all of the sevco cheerleaders tactics of last season has changed and actually joined there ranks, what's that all about, I hear you saying?

Talking of sevco cheerleaders, sorry to report that 18 alongside winter still remains within our ranks still, the things some folk do to win the cheesy bunnet still.

Anyway still time to join the madness with a bit of craic, best of luck to everyone, doesn't apply to the 19 traitors within the competition still 😂

Back