Michael Stewart

That's why the establishment cant stand him hes not supposed to be even the slightest for celtic and hes not hes just honest a rare thing in todays game. He also called out the rangers and SFA as to where the money comes from etc best pundit right now by a country mile
Hes gave Lenny and the team pelters recently but ive a sneaky feeling hes got a hatred for the huns 😂so hes awrite in my book!

Celtic were interested in him at one time as a player,but whoever was the manager at the time, got the sack, so that was it up in the air. I think he would have came.
He was a professional who always gave 100%. Even for Hibs against his beloved Hearts he got stuck in to win the game - that is all I ask of any player is to do their best. He would have played for us no bother.

Great pundit who understands the game. Before kick off, pinpointed celtics problems in the final third. Issues our own coaching staff cant seem to see. He spoke about how frimpong doesn't hit the byline enough and cuts into packed defences before the match even kicked off, low and behold when wee frimpong comes on hes does that exact thing. Maybe lenny and Kennedy should give Stewart a wee call.
The only people in the world that cant see Celtics problems in the final third are Celtics coaching staff. How many times has it been pointed out on here about, Frimpong on one side and Taylor on the other, cutting in or passing back.

Your right Lubo,he called jim traynor oot,the huns on the show went mental'ye cannae say that,he's no here tae defend himself' pish!
That's right I remember it now he called out jim traynor for bullying other clubs officials and where is the money coming from as he also called out the SFA for turning a blind eye and nearly lost his job turned out jabba lost his so we already knew the truth behind it but stewart calling it out fast forward jabbas exit for once and rarely justice

I taped Sportscene on Sunday. Settled in with a doobie to enjoy the sevvie pundit pain last night. I was shocked at the after match talk. The Quadruple Treble winners hardly get a mention fae EBT McPeasouper and Sutherland, If I had not seen the game live I would have swore the Diets had won the Cup.
Reporting Scotland? Not a single mention of our historic QT.
They want us to give them £150 a year. Not I.
Even the Soviets provided their lies for free. Paying to have lies broadcast into our homes. How do they get away with that?

Members online

Latest posts

Back