Mick Lustig: Magnificent Mad Bastard

When face to face with the ugly, ugly reality of generational inbred bigotry and irrational hate, some men wilt, some men fold, and some men...Well, some men just want to watch the Huns burn....

View attachment 2186View attachment 2187View attachment 2188View attachment 2189View attachment 2190View attachment 2191View attachment 2192View attachment 2193View attachment 2194View attachment 2195

I fucking love the big man. He’s getting to the end of his career, but what a warrior for our cause.

dont matter how many times u keep posting that pic of yoursen in sunday best, sorry pal but i is straight and no interested in old scruffy drunks. bet u r a member of all the hun scum forums, as never known any Celtic fan over 6 who is so posessed by the hun scum as u.

Oops! We ran into some problems.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Says the asshole who puts a block on his profile.

Oops! We ran into some problems.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Says the asshole who puts a block on his profile.

And your point is? u should have done your homework before posting u asshole fool.
:love:
As I was only learning from your troll mate who abuses and accuses members with different views of being huns.
Watch now as your "everyone's a hun who has a different view to him looper" goes and opens back up their profile now and not be man enough to own up they were using the privacy features like many others here wisely do.
Unless u can show where any of my posts are anti Celtic or supporting sevco scum, go suck it, u might intimidate some here to leaving, but i laugh at your sad sad mini gang of coward trolls who gang up. wow so so scary

And your point is? u should have done your homework before posting u asshole fool.
:love:
As I was only learning from your troll mate who abuses and accuses members with different views of being huns.
Watch now as your "everyone's a hun who has a different view to him looper" goes and opens back up their profile now and not be man enough to own up they were using the privacy features like many others here wisely do.
Unless u can show where any of my posts are anti Celtic or supporting sevco scum, go suck it, u might intimidate some here to leaving, but i laugh at your sad sad mini gang of coward trolls who gang up. wow so so scary
Chinese back on here

says the invisible whatever, so whats your problem?

View attachment 2422

U hav a problem with privacy features, yet u choose a cheesey made up name boab1916? :ROFLMAO:

like i said asshole fool racist, go ask ur mate is he man enough to admit he also was and is - wisely using the privacy features provided by the admin of celticnoise.com
now do run along and find your so so scary gang to ensure no one else invades what u imagine a private forum.
end of.

Back