Midfield for Wednesday 🍀

Conar96

With Bitton sent off today, our options in midfield for Wednesday are looking even more limited.
McCarthy would be the obvious option but can we rely on him to last the pace or play Soro, who it’s hard to trust him not to get sent-off.
Although I think Bitton had to make the challenge today, the red card has left us exposed for the biggest game of our season.
Who do we play in midfield?

Although I think Bitton had to make the challenge today, the red card has left us exposed for the biggest game of our season.
Why the foul immediately before Bitton's wasn't called is a mystery. But maybe not. If that foul is called on Taylor, as it should have been, play stops and Bitton doesn't foul whomever it was.

But if you're going for the long-game in the corrupt Men-in-Black department, the walking/talking pile of human excrement known as Euan Anderson, the referee, made a call that will get him free beers for life at the lodge, and send us out against the 12-year-old crosstown club in a somewhat weakened state on Wednesday.

Without doubt the sending off has given us a problem. Soro ? Not for me. Gives away too many fouls, and set pieces are my biggest worry against them. Mc Carthy ? Well, I haven't seen anything from him to inspire confidence. JJ right midfield ? For me that has to be an option. As far as I know he has played there in his career. I'm trying to think of something Ange might spring on us, just don't think we have the numbers. Perhaps ask big Rogic if he can take his place on the bench ? I would've been very confident about the outcome if we had all our best players available. As it stands I feel we need every one of our players to be at or near their best.

Why the foul immediately before Bitton's wasn't called is a mystery. But maybe not. If that foul is called on Taylor, as it should have been, play stops and Bitton doesn't foul whomever it was.

But if you're going for the long-game in the corrupt Men-in-Black department, the walking/talking pile of human excrement known as Euan Anderson, the referee, made a call that will get him free beers for life at the lodge, and send us out against the 12-year-old crosstown club in a somewhat weakened state on Wednesday.
made a wee audio track with random video created from librivox public domain version of famous speech

thought you might like it?

Would be great if Dermo’s private jet was used to get Rogic home and maybe another jet hire to get Maeda home in time for the game on Wednesday. If McCarthy gets the spot he’ll need to be on his game
I like Soro but he’s a bit rash in the tackle and our fair minded Mibbs will be breaking there fingers to get the card out.
Maybe a game for Juranovic I’m sure he’s got the game to play in there if needed
Or even a big back 3 with Jules.
Sure Ange has something up his semmit
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

It’s certainly the match to make his name as a Celtic player. I wish we’d got him 5-7 yrs ago.
He’s the only one of Ange’s signings that’s not caught the Heather…but a performance in this game can make Legends! 🙏🏻
Bad injuries and age catching up with McCarthy ...4 year contract ...must be Dermots pal.I did notice he threw himself into a few tackles against Hearts ..apart fae that hes looked fairly average so far .Fergushun at the sheeps a better player.

Back