Midfield for Wednesday 🍀

Why the foul immediately before Bitton's wasn't called is a mystery. But maybe not. If that foul is called on Taylor, as it should have been, play stops and Bitton doesn't foul whomever it was.

But if you're going for the long-game in the corrupt Men-in-Black department, the walking/talking pile of human excrement known as Euan Anderson, the referee, made a call that will get him free beers for life at the lodge, and send us out against the 12-year-old crosstown club in a somewhat weakened state on Wednesday.

That pretty well sums it up.....Mibbery at work again...

Would be great if Dermo’s private jet was used to get Rogic home and maybe another jet hire to get Maeda home in time for the game on Wednesday. If McCarthy gets the spot he’ll need to be on his game
I like Soro but he’s a bit rash in the tackle and our fair minded Mibbs will be breaking there fingers to get the card out.
Maybe a game for Juranovic I’m sure he’s got the game to play in there if needed
Or even a big back 3 with Jules.
Sure Ange has something up his semmit
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
Aye mate, good call, dermo’s jet could fly to oz, pick up rodgic, then swing past Japan to pick up Maeda….it’s only up the road a wee bit 👍

Is Gucci definitely out? I thought at the time Ange said it wouldn't be that bad.

As others have said, the derby is a chance for new players to grow into the shirt. Over the years, players have arrived and looked ok at best - but they haven't had to wait long before a derby game comes along and a performance in that endears them to the fans. If McCarthy can do the basics right - keep the play moving by giving the ball to our creative players quickly; perhaps stand on a couple of zombies who try their luck - then everyone will get behind him and give him the benefit of the doubt.

Could he possibly use one of them face masks for protection shammy 🤔
Apparently u only use one of them so long after surgery now av no idea if calum had surgery but if he has then it's too soon for a mask this is probably not just second hand but about 12 so take it with a pun of salt

Back