Mitchigan wants lockdown lifted ??????😱

So,talkin aboot the lockdown,whit are ye good folks doin, tae get yersels and yer loved ones through it? in this historical unprecedented time, when we've had a 3 week extension on the lockdown,fur bad behaviour?, or is this shit worse than what there tellin us,some good folks are goin stir crazy,bein affected by cabin fever,well ma wee sis has a solution, she brought me roon a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle!, thanks Fiona, that's whit ah've always wanted,tae get me through this apocolypse,now, (see whit a did there! 🥳) ah've cleared dust, and other stuff off a table,phuq knows whit it wiz,but domestos seems tae kick the shit oot ae it,ah'm gonnae start ramorra and see if it has that 'calming effect' she wiz talkin aboot!🍺🥳

So,talkin aboot the lockdown,whit are ye good folks doin, tae get yersels and yer loved ones through it? in this historical unprecedented time, when we've had a 3 week extension on the lockdown,fur bad behaviour?, or is this shit worse than what there tellin us,some good folks are goin stir crazy,bein affected by cabin fever,well ma wee sis has a solution, she brought me roon a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle!, thanks Fiona, that's whit ah've always wanted,tae get me through this apocolypse,now, (see whit a did there! 🥳) ah've cleared dust, and other stuff off a table,phuq knows whit it wiz,but domestos seems tae kick the shit oot ae it,ah'm gonnae start ramorra and see if it has that 'calming effect' she wiz talkin aboot!🍺🥳
I jist dee my usual mate

sit in my chair stare at computer

try convince myself that ill be next Mozart when I master this DAW and read about mad stuff that nobody else gives a toss about.

:p:p:p:p:p:p

MD if i buzz are you gonna be in all week think i ve got something belonging to you.

last piece.jpg

The mortality rate would be lower if folk did actually take the correct clinical advice and stay home 🏡 but no, some people are under the misapprehension that it can't happen to them........ but it will and they'll infect everyone round about them. If the rednecks continue to be rebels without a cause then things can never go back to normal.

The mortality rate would be lower if folk did actually take the correct clinical advice and stay home 🏡 but no, some people are under the misapprehension that it can't happen to them........ but it will and they'll infect everyone round about them. If the rednecks continue to be rebels without a cause then things can never go back to normal.
If you think the huns are dumb ,then they ain't nothing untill you've sat in a bar or encountered red necks, them done hoopin an a holirn mthfkrs are dangerous

Got beliefs and thoughts that no saneperson could figure out

I have only been out 4 times in 4 wks off work.
Daughter delivering necessities.
She also is an NHS worker ...bless her.

Seen this today and was amused at the take down, i like cheeky take downs like that.

SECOND ATTEMPT Rangers keeper McGregor aims cheeky dig at SPFL as he asks to change answer and ‘reconstruct’ club quiz

"I know I only get one answer, I know you need to accept my first answer, but surely we can do something to reconstruct the quiz so I get the correct vote, sorry I mean answers?"

Wonder if McGregor would ever take the fans down though?

mcgregor.jpg

If you think the huns are dumb ,then they ain't nothing untill you've sat in a bar or encountered red necks, them done hoopin an a holirn mthfkrs are dangerous

Got beliefs and thoughts that no saneperson could figure out
This will be the time all those mad preppers that live off grid have been waiting for and there's no telling what could happen in some of the states.

Back