Mohammed Elyanoussi

Comes with a decent reputation and sure he’ll do well here but yet another loan signing 3 days before the window closes once again highlights the lack of a genuine signing strategy.
What's wrong with try before you buy? Even top clubs in Europe do it look at Inter. Certain other Clubs do it to construct a team. Doesn't mean there's not a singing strategy.

What's wrong with try before you buy? Even top clubs in Europe do it look at Inter. Certain other Clubs do it to construct a team. Doesn't mean there's not a singing strategy.
Nothing wrong with try before you buy (worked with Edouard) but its been confirmed that we have no option to buy Elyounoussi. If we highlighted this as an area that needed strengthening and this fella as the man we wanted could we not have got him in earlier ahead of the qualifiers?

How much he cost Southampton matters not a jot. Burke cost 13 million TWICE ffs.if hes good enough he'll do for me ,they're probably paying half his wage so win win. He's certainly got some pedigree so could be a big signing. Like others I'm more concerned about getting a decent defender or two in than yet another winger though. HH

I’d take him or Meling ahead of the window closing. If Taylor signed tonight/tomorrow would you play him on Sunday?
Depends on Ajer fitness. I wouldn’t start with two debutants at full back so if Ajer is out then Bauer plays and Boli at LB. Ajer fit, he probably plays RB so playing Taylor (if he signs) is possible.

Nothing wrong with try before you buy (worked with Edouard) but its been confirmed that we have no option to buy Elyounoussi. If we highlighted this as an area that needed strengthening and this fella as the man we wanted could we not have got him in earlier ahead of the qualifiers?
Don't know the parameters round the deal like a lot of us.well gone are the days of rolling up and saying there's a bag of cash simply doesn't happen that way. Celtic are a big draw but some players just won't come because of where we play. Before anyone starts about VVD,henkirk,wanyama, times move on look at English Championship can pay more money than us! Signing policy is value for money sell on it's the same for most clubs in Britain. HH☘☘☘

Back