Right bhoys what do we need

we need a RB and LB

ok i'll go get one

here you go ,here's your winger

Naw it was a LB ,RB

FFS right gis ma coat RB LB mutter mutter

Right they'd none left only wingers so a got 2 ,n a goalie

that do you

Southampton fans forums consensus suggests we can expect a downgrade on Sinclair.
https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?59996-Mo-Elyounoussi/page11

Hope they're wrong but regardless not excited or expecting much from another winger, the very last position we need or back up for right now., or based on his previous 'highlights' clips
From clips I'd conclude he looks slow like he has a parachute on his back! highlighted @1.19 example, that looks a consistent among some skills

What was the point of Shved? who did look a player

Having been in basel for years now and going to a few games a season I can say - I've never heard of him ?. So I'm pretty fecking useless as an inside man ?. In my defence I can only say that having been a life long celt, it's impossible to force yourself to care about another team ?.

To be fair he did make a EPL team of the season - exciting times

When I said we can expect a downgrade on Sinclair, I meant the retired footballer and Celtic fan Trevor Sinclair aged 46 if he put the hoops on now.

The footballing equivalent of nipples on a man
Is one of the less blunt quotes of so many Southampton fans.

He may come and prove them all wrong, more likely though the form suggest he won't do so in a even faster even rougher league.

Regardless! what is going on?
KT 25 Millions so called back up plans,
Defender whether backs or midfield defensive are the current obvious weakness we have and we have some areas with little or no quality back up if injuries occur, but we sign yet another winger, one who has failed miserably at his last club, on a season loan.
Don't logically add up!

Unless, you recall PL is in charge!

Last edited:
I've been chipping in regularly with the digs against the board threads. The Wall I'm not complaining about. Cover and we know what we are getting. The other two I'm struggling with till I see them play.
The chat at the start of the window was rebuild, rebuild, rebuild. We have replaced Izzy. We have replaced boyata, Elhamed was cover for Benkovic to keep our cb numbers topped up. He looked decent as a rb though. No complaints. Same way Ajer has done a job there.
Scrabbling now for loan signings is embarrassing especially when the teams we are getting them from don't want them.
First team players are first team for two reasons. Talent and mentality.
Are these two lads ready for what the goldfish bowl has to chuck at them?
It doesn't show ambition on our part and it puts out a pitifully weak statement of intent.

Hope they come good. The thing that is driving me mental is we are knowingly and unashamedly taking on players that have a point to prove rather than trusted first 11 players that we badly need to slot right in.

Apparently signing on loan from Southampton.
Great player, ripped our defence to shreds when with Molde, was very good at Basel but never given a chance after £18m move to Southampton.
This boys a player for some reason its no happened at Southampton but am sure he can get back on track way us but it also means (i think) we wont be seeing shved this season much at all lenny just disnae seem to like him think he shud have got a game to prove hes worth a Jersey took his goal superbly on his cameo in qualifier HH

No credible doubting these are last minute not planned or KT plan B as claimed in what has become in this window a cliché media spin, these are last minute.

Now we have them.

Prediction

Bauer will be good for us and if good fortune goes his way, the option to buy will be taken up on demand of the fans. His highlights show he can actually defensively read an opposition attacking play and counter! That quality and his physical hurry all effort playing style and effort remind me of Stefan Johansen, a player
we should have never let go or at least so easily and cheaply

But ELyanoussi , computer says no.
the leagues that he played in prompting the silly money signing are Low European standard, the one he played in for silly money and of good quality he was a stand out flop. Comes with no option to buy likely because Celtic never insisted at best will be a Paddy McCourt impersonator, looks fantastic in fewer wee patches but having no speed or stamina and this fella just does not have the look of someone who's going to be a top sportsperson, will be great against the likes of Dundee. A filler at best

Hope they are all stars, but it don't work like that.

Last edited:
I've been chipping in regularly with the digs against the board threads. The Wall I'm not complaining about. Cover and we know what we are getting. The other two I'm struggling with till I see them play.
The chat at the start of the window was rebuild, rebuild, rebuild. We have replaced Izzy. We have replaced boyata, Elhamed was cover for Benkovic to keep our cb numbers topped up. He looked decent as a rb though. No complaints. Same way Ajer has done a job there.
Scrabbling now for loan signings is embarrassing especially when the teams we are getting them from don't want them.
First team players are first team for two reasons. Talent and mentality.
Are these two lads ready for what the goldfish bowl has to chuck at them?
It doesn't show ambition on our part and it puts out a pitifully weak statement of intent.

Hope they come good. The thing that is driving me mental is we are knowingly and unashamedly taking on players that have a point to prove rather than trusted first 11 players that we badly need to slot right in.
We haven't replaced Izzy. Izzy was a left back

Back