More gullibles and money needed by next week to keep the lights on..

They really are a club like no other
Won 55 titles in 9 seasons and another 100 odd trophies
World record holders
For the most shares in circulation for a company
More dilution than a Robinson’s production line
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That said we need to beat the fuckers on the park

10,000 mugs with £500 to burn needed a.s.a.p. It,s only £5,000,000 AGAIN...
on their leaflets for this share issue (money grab) it says on the front capital at risk and in the back they use the word illiquid anyone with any sense would avoid it like the plague but the ones they are aiming at aren't the greatest thinkers and most share issues the old club tried hardly any of their fans put money up

on their leaflets for this share issue (money grab) it says on the front capital at risk and in the back they use the word illiquid anyone with any sense would avoid it like the plague but the ones they are aiming at aren't the greatest thinkers and most share issues the old club tried hardly any of their fans put money up
I’m sure they used the only phrases they understand
Watp
Most successful club ....
Money now

Another 5M On top of the 30M already in confetti, and this still being asked for on top of ST sales?
Something seriously wrong and yet no investigation as to what is really going on at the pig sty.
Now I couldn't give a fuck as it would be a day of great joy to see the back of Sevco scum (SS) once and for all.
What I detest most is our board continuing to try and help this shower of scum by holding back on where we should be aiming for?
Why should our support suffer for the actions of scum, as its only what I can continually see going on?

Members online

Latest posts

Back