More gullibles and money needed by next week to keep the lights on..

It wasn't a case of our share going to sevco - they claimed the most but only slightly more than Aberdeen claimed.

View attachment 14636
Aberdeen never sent out and sent £6m-£7m on1 player, sevco spanked that on Roofe.
Why is the government giving a survival loan to a club, who's owes over £9m, when they are just using that money to buy players.
Taxi drivers were struggling to get money from the government from the covid funds and clubs like sevco, Aberdeen and hibs are taking millions

It was reported in a number of blogs (and the usual clickbait sites too) over the weekend.

Thanks for that...

Hi Ho Ho.....Huns share issue sinks again

No need to worry Imatim,their friendly with Real Madrid will surely take care of a big part of the £6.75 they are desperate for..
Strange not one sevco supporter knew anything about the Real Madrid Friendly until Haji let it slip..
I wonder if Real Madrid know about it..????.

No need to worry Imatim,their friendly with Real Madrid will surely take care of a big part of the £6.75 they are desperate for..
Strange not one sevco supporter knew anything about the Real Madrid Friendly until Haji let it slip..
I wonder if Real Madrid know about it..????.
I wonder how many of those 5000 are the pets of Celtic fans too? I thought sevco were arranging a friendly against the Dallas Cowboys this summer?

Don't forget "its a loan" they'll all have to pay it back and I honestly think some or most at the top or near the top won't be able to pay it back unless its at £1a week .
Is it a interest free loan?
Live within your means like the rest of us had to do during the pandemic
It’s going tae be funny when the loan is repaid in confetti shares and 10p off bovril vouchers

I think my first PC had a 20gb and I thought that was massive at the time along wi my super fast mad as a fish dial up connection I could down load a single from direct connect in about 10 hours give or take and burn it to disk at 8x speed,they were heady days alright 😂
Try living up here, I've got to use morse code to send suggestive messages to 15/16 year-olds!!!

Back