More SMSM speaking up. MUST READ ARTICLE!!!

Wow, ground braking article, the tide just might be turning on the SMSM, EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE, not so much as a slap on the wrist for the rangers, as a big run up and a kick in the baws with a ski boot on, some real hard hitting statements in there.......👏👏

excellent article , sometimes the truth hurts , I just hope that this is the start of something , where journos speak the truth and do not hide away from the truth , gone on for years , meanwhile on FF they continue to vent and spew , no evidence , made up , agenda against us etc
They are beyond help , they are the peepul

Another must read.......BIG change in reporting attitude from the SMSM👏👏

The photos and vids we've seen over the weekend will have been viewed worldwide hence why even the SFA have condemned the spoon burning redneck racist animals.
Going from what i seen, as i was working round the corner from the sq and what ive been told by the better of the hun mates that left early.
Police scotland fucked it.
They only had men on the march routes and to protect the city hall and the stations.
The rest of the streets it was literally a free for all.
Didnt see a single policeman break anything up. They turned away when fights broke out. I seen it with my own eyes.
The tension in the city was horrible and it built as the orc army approached to meet the rest in the sq.
Imagine pre covid, pre amazon Christmas eve busy.
The police were terrified statues. They didnt move an inch from the posts.
That shield wall was media pic.
The square needed cleared due to the time and antisocial noise regs. So they teamed up and did the push.

The whole of the city center was a lawless pit of filth.

With my own eyes just outside my restaurant alone you could of arrested 20 people every 20mins.

20 arrested total?
There were too many charged up nutcases or chip in for the day wankers that would of teamed up and bleached the whole cop unit if they started actually policing.

The quote of "entitlement"
Hits the nail on the head.

Nothing new on here.
Surprised to read it

Moreover, these fans have the ultimate slag for their Rangers counterparts with the new club/old club teasing, a consequence of malfeasance by previous owners of the Ibrox institution that has created desperate insecurities over sense of history

kinda fell on it's arse at that piece but it's a start

Members online

Latest posts

Back