More SMSM speaking up. MUST READ ARTICLE!!!

Could have still dragged them into their shielded cordon and just stamped on them, they would have soon went home once up on their feet isolated and battered now behind a police cordon who outnumber them.
They could have just suited up/tooled up and went on the rampage battering fuck out of the knuckle dragging bastards causing the carnage (I know wishful thinking)

With all the shit going on it was a free hit

Or they could have stuck on deidco taps, waded in and naebody would have known who they were since they were battering fuck out of each other anyhow

Instead apparently the police battered a disabled guy

🙄

Last edited:
Aye, it's a great time tae be the bystanders as we witness THE PEEEPUL celebrations. Citys of Wolverhampton, Barcelona, Manchester, GLASGOW.

Yes, they've 💩 on the own doorstep, as the 21st century World of Social Media watched in disbelief, they've excelled themsels this time, when they won the league it was the prematch for Saturday.

Now a lot of things didn't add up,, Friday nights Pyro display, was not heavly Policed. Saturday the Police like us bystander, as they fought among themsels, as they 💩 & pissed in the streets, drank alcohol openly without penalties, then the decision was made tae clear the Streets, still the restrained Policing.

Gie them enough rope, they'll hing themsels. Aye favourite saying of my Auld Granny. That's what we witnessed, the UBs will be the architect's of their own downfall. The next few weeks should be intresting.

🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚🤚💥💥👆

So someone eventually ( rather than finally I'd say) has called it out for what it is and surprisingly it has not been edited over or out. How could it be though? Quite easily actually just like the umpteen times before. The fact that this 'story' is overshadowing the asylum incident in Glasgow's Southside and the pro- Palestinian gathering makes it even more shamefully embarrassing for the Scottish nation. At a time when people of good heart, mind and soul are making their feelings known to the powers that be that their actions or lack thereof are unacceptable and those messages are carrying weight around the world, showing Scottish people in a positive light as a progressive thinking nation we have this latest episode of ' Scotland's shame '. How convenient for those at Holyrood and Westminster that both of the former situations and incidents have been handed a backseat in the UK's MSM to accommodate a 'story' which is a repeat scenario of what has gone before very recently and many , many times over years and decades. For me personally the real 'story' here is that it has been covered in such fashion at all. This 'story' is as old as the hills and has suddenly been deemed 'newsworthy '. Please dont misunderstand me , I welcome it , of course but i do question the motives behind it and deflection comes to mind. The Ibrox club's utterly pathetic weak statement condemning a small minority is also unapologetic and yet another bare faced lie. This was not a 90 minute sectarian sing along, had it been any other race, ethnicity or religious beliefs that had been so openly attacked in public by so many the police would have used every means at their disposal to disperse those who shame Scotland rather than stand idly by and watch, in effect, taking part, again. I recall police Scotland and their response to a true minority of Celtic supporters protesting against our board and the condemnation that our collective support recieved thereafter and there is no comparison. The ibrox club fuel this attitude knowing full well of the ramifications to follow then complain that they gave prior notice to some local officials and therefore they are without blame. I very much welcome this however I dont hold much hope for any sea-change in attitudes or actions from that club or its supporters , nor do I envisage any penalties of any substance from the powers that be who loudly condemn yet still allow such behaviour to occur .

Leopards don't change their spots ,
bigots don't suddenly become model citizens ,
theRangers supporters don't overnight accept Everyone-Anyone !
( useful camouflage - until the b*stards trashed it on Saturday !)

However the number of media types who have belatedly noticed the putrid nature of ''a minority '' of theRangers' supporters is to be welcomed . They must have had a special at SPECSAVERS !

Hopefully the football authorities ( no , not you SFA/SPFL ! ) at UEFA will take note of recent events , particularly as they were seen to take action against a single alleged racist remark against one of theRangers' players .
How will they react to thousands (admittedly a 'minority' of theRangers' supporters) breaching every possible law dealing with racism/abuse AND attacking the forces of law and order ? Will they use their usual get-out-of-jail card by citing that these events took place OUTSIDE a stadium therefore is not within their area of responsibility ?
If they do nothing in the face of thousands of ''football supporters'' engaged in such premeditated and extreme breaches of umpteen laws , Covid rules , and common decency , then they might as well shut up shop now !

HH

Last edited:
Leopards don't change their spots ,
bigots don't suddenly become model citizens ,
theRangers supporters don't overnight accept Everyone-Anyone !
( useful camouflage - until the b*stards trashed it on Saturday !)

However the number of media types who have belatedly noticed the putrid nature of ''a minority '' of theRangers' supporters is to be welcomed . They must have had a special at SPECSAVERS !

Hopefully the football authorities ( no , not you SFA/SPFL ! ) at UEFA will take note of recent events , particularly as they were seen to take action against a single alleged racist remark against one of theRangers' players .
How will they react to thousands (admittedly a 'minority' of theRangers' supporters) breaching every possible law dealing with racism/abuse AND attacking the forces of law and order ? Will they use their usual get-out-of-jail card by citing that these events took place OUTSIDE a stadium therefore is not within their area of responsibility ?
If they do nothing in the face of thousands of ''football supporters'' engaged in such premeditated and extreme breaches of umpteen laws , Covid rules , and common decency , then they might as well shut up shop now !

HH
Media did their bit to stop the ten and they think a few wee reportings will convince us to buy into them again, the media are tarred with the same brush they lit the fire with the continuity nonesense and made a mug of economists and professional businesses who understood liquidation and what it meant, they laughed in the face of creditors by denying the bad bits and keeping the good bits, history when written is set in stone and cannot be changed, it also cannot be bought and changed to suit a narrative, to the huns who read the blog, 55 did not happen and m, could not happen for the simple reason, youre club did die, there is no Rangers in the morgue that is simply a cut off mortal chord of a company, this is your club awaitng the final signature from the court regards the shambles that brought about it's death and, what you are following is a tribute act.
Sad part is you cannot face up to it as grown men and also that it is no longer the club of your fathers, fathers or the club once risen from the Glasgow Green under the vision of 4 men, the baw was well and truly burst when SDM robbed yous and then handed over the debt and got out of town leaving a patsy to take the hit for a well thought out plan, however, as we all witnessed, the plan fell through in Glasgow High Court when the patsy was cleared of all charges throwing the spotlight back on the real Rangers men who sold the jerseys and fucked the punters treating them as fools and mugs and repeating the same con all over again with the backing of the same old faces.

The bottom line is that we are living in a world where things, no matter how serious or bad, just seem to blow over after a number of days without consequence. This is exactly what will happen with regard to the weekend... sadly
I sincerely hope that’s not the case. Never has the Scottish Government called this for what it was anti catholic bigotry. And when it goes to the top of Government it can’t just disappear, well I wouldn’t think so not this time.

the fact that there was a contingent from NI at Saturday’s rampage in George Square, well you can be assured the Scottish Government will want to know why and how did they travel here.
And now today the petrol bombing of PL car/house and the circumstances of that. no Doco this is way beyond anything we’ve seen before and I believe the Scottish Government will want to know exactly who,what and how as this is putting the lives of Scottish people at risk and I wouldn’t expect anything less from the SG.

Back