Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

Reports I've seen indicate it was Morelos's own guy who was translating for the interview.
I can't believe Rangers didn't watch it all and have someone independently verify it.
Bullshit. No way would his interpretor add in stuff that wasn't said. Utter fabrication and diversion tactic. Do they actually believe anybody will buy that apart from their own deluded, easily conned hordes?

Reports I've seen indicate it was Morelos's own guy who was translating for the interview.
I can't believe Rangers didn't watch it all and have someone independently verify it.
Maybe throwing him under the bus first sevco claims morelos agent bad influence player dumps agent ,agent wondering wtf

Andrew Dickson formerly employed by Sevco in their media team ( maybe even a Sevco director at one time, not 100% sure though) is a freelance Producer/ Director/Journalist currently working at Sky.
These cnts just have no shame maybe waitin to see where sevco are sittin in the league

RANGERS are still sweating over a club conduct fine - after a hearing into their general behaviour during December away matches against Hibs and Celtic had to be adjourned.

The Ibrox side saw coaches Tom Culshaw and Michael Beale pick up suspensions for their conduct in those two matches respectively, but officials simply ran out of time to consider the two charges the Govan side were facing in relation to alleged breaches of SFA disciplinary rule 204

This left the SFA little choice but to re-arrange the hearings - undertaken by an independent three-man panel - for a later date.

A new schedule for the proceedings is set to be announced imminently

These cnts just have no shame maybe waitin to see where sevco are sittin in the league

RANGERS are still sweating over a club conduct fine - after a hearing into their general behaviour during December away matches against Hibs and Celtic had to be adjourned.

The Ibrox side saw coaches Tom Culshaw and Michael Beale pick up suspensions for their conduct in those two matches respectively, but officials simply ran out of time to consider the two charges the Govan side were facing in relation to alleged breaches of SFA disciplinary rule 204

This left the SFA little choice but to re-arrange the hearings - undertaken by an independent three-man panel - for a later date.

A new schedule for the proceedings is set to be announced imminently

An independent three man panel. That's a cracker!

Back