Motherwell v Celtic - Saturday 16th October, 3pm

These are the kind of games that test a players character ..are they a team capable for fighting for the title this season..lets hope so .I think it ll be a hard fought win against an in form team .
True, Motherwell will not be an easy place for picking up points this season. We will need to be on our mettle. T
These International breaks are a pain in the arse frankly. It could be said however we needed the latest one.
Angeball has been conspicuous by its absence for the past 4 games and I cannot see it making an appearance today against a team of grafters that Alexander has put together.
Giakoumakis is tipped to play some part today and McCarthy. We've not seen much of Gia so none of us can really judge. Will he start or is it from the bench? Only Ange knows.
No easy games for us this season as teams have all witnessed our soft underbelly (defence) and until we show we can stop ambitious teams like Motherwell scoring I for one, will be nervous till the final whistle blows.

Last edited:
Looking for our non international bhoys to fit in a bit more with the Ange ball system, Start strong against the steelmen and we should canter it.

4 v 1 and a Hattrick by the bhoy from the rising sun 🎌🎌🎌. Turnbull to score against his old team and annoy awe that wee diddly crew in the corner.

H.H
If Collum plays his usual hand we will not witness any free-flowing football. I expect more than two undeserved yellow cards for our bhoys before half time.

From Ange's pre match press conference, Juranovic, Taylor, Jullien & Forrest still out. Mikey Johnston back in contention before his next injury.
I would imagine we will start with the same 11 as Pittodrie

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Montgomery
Turnbull Bitton McGregor
Abada Furuhashi Jota
Subs Bain, Welsh, Scales, Rogic, McCarthy, Giakoumakis, Johnston

Post international break games tend to be struggles and the fact we are at a small tight park like Fir Park against a Motherwell team doing very well this season should makes this no different.
Like Pittodrie a win of any description is a must, a good performance is a bonus just now.
2-1/3-1 win
I would drop turnbull and play furuhashi in the number 10 role with the big Greek up front, abaca on the right and jota on the left. Calmac and McCarthy in the central midfield.

True, Motherwell will not be an easy place for picking up points this season. We will need to be on our mettle. T
These International breaks are a pain in the arse frankly. It could be said however we needed the latest one.
Angeball has been conspicuous by its absence for the past 4 games and I cannot see it making an appearance today against a team of grafters that Alexander has put together.
Giakoumakis is tipped to play some part today and McCarthy. We've not seen much of Gia so none of us can really judge. Will he start or is it from the bench? Only Ange knows.
No easy games for us this season as teams have all witnessed our soft underbelly (defence) and until we show we can stop ambitious teams like Motherwell scoring I for one, will be nervous till the final whistle blows.
I think you're wrong. Today will be the day Angeball kicks into gear. Motherwell to get a 5-0 beaten

24 fucking 0 Celtic and fuck anyone who says otherwise!!!! The Ange revolution starts tomorrow. Huns, sheep, hammerthrowing murderwellyings, plastic pitch playing thugs, monster munch munching bastards, fat gardeners, ginger traitors, tory board members, golf playing billionaires, corrupt media, even more corrupt SPFL blazers, masons in black.....fuck the lota yeez!!!!! Glasgows green and white and the road to another glorious, all conquering, non-stopping, beautiful, magical, wonderful title win starts tomorrow.

Jota-3
Kygo with-9
Abada with-4
Turnbull-3
Ralston-2
Mcgregor-2
Hart-1
Sumday steal yer sweeties Lubo???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back