Motherwell v Celtic, Saturday 30th September, 12.30pm

Was at the bookies today to put a five team accumulator on. My mate put a £1 on Motherwell 7/1 and Aberdeen 8/1 double. It’s worth more than £70. I said to him you will never win, when was the last time Celtic and Sevco both lost in the league on the same day?
We Couldna think o a Saturday where both lost. I would say Aberdeen worth a punt at 8/1. VAR persuaded me to resist.

Was at the bookies today to put a five team accumulator on. My mate put a £1 on Motherwell 7/1 and Aberdeen 8/1 double. It’s worth more than £70. I said to him you will never win, when was the last time Celtic and Sevco both lost in the league on the same day?
We Couldna think o a Saturday where both lost. I would say Aberdeen worth a punt at 8/1. VAR persuaded me to resist.
Probably correct Richy the Dandies won't be allowed to win at the Bear shit pit of anger.
Four games at home for the huns purely by coincidence of course has ensured they get a reprieve...fir the meantime

That is excellent news. How often have do you see footballers knocking the pan in to win a big contract extension and then their levels drop off? However the speculation over their possible future seems to have an unsettling effect on many of our players (probably exactly why the sevco fans in the media employ this tactic).

But then when they sign they flourish and improve beyond their previously high standards - I believe that Reo will follow O'Riley and the rest and become one of our top top players again.

I think this will be our toughest game in the league to date.
Motherwell should have taken 3pts against both the imposters and St Mirren had they not been so toothless up front.
With big Joe missing and the central defence uncertainty it throws up a challenge we will have to meet. (Not withstanding the challenge of that clown of man Golumn and VAR)

Hopefully our last two results are building confidence and momentum all be it we can't quite get a settled team as yet with suspension and injury.

Might well be tight so I'll take the 3 points anyway we can as always.
They will have their elbows, and studs up with impunity, and the slightest inkling of a foul near the box, will be given to the Well, as per SFA instructions, the pressure's on our defence so our mids and forwards should be on the front foot from the first kick of the ball...I always liked Scott Bain, he's an experienced keeper and hopefully he has a great game tomorrow, a great servant whenever called upon, despite being a bench warmer since big Joe arrived, COYBIG

Good call Richy, no way will the Dons be given a fair shake from the MIBS, Barry Robson will have the troops fired up, wee Jonny especially will play his heart out, and Shinnie is on record, as saying 'Fuck the Huns' so hopefully the boos will be heard round IPox tomorrow afternoon, as the currents leave the field, having dropped points HH

Never really bother my arse with Golf....my mates have tried over the years to get me involved. But for me it's pretty boring.
I got involved one year for a charity do and low and behold I was winning after the first 5 holes .....just really adopted my pitch and put skills over the years.
However the drink kicked in over the course (that's my excuse) and I soon wasn't at my best.
I enjoyed using the buggy car but was surprised I never got done for drunk driving to be honest as I lost interest in the game but not the drink.
Many moons ago of course and no idea if this is acceptable these days to the new world audience.....so if you are offended I don't really care.
Tomorrow's game is my focus.

Not live on TV. Early kick off for Motherwell PPV (£15)
Hart suspended so the return of pompadom wrists in goal.

Bain
AJ Lagerbielke Scales Taylor
O'RIley McGregor Hatate
Maeda Kyogo Palma
Subs Siegrist Ralston Turnbull Iwata Holm Bernardo Yang Oh Forrest

Another tough away game, Motherwell should have taken something at Ibrox on Sunday, and we won't have the benefit of a benevolent referee like the huns did. In this case its Willie Collum so expect bizarre decisions.

3-1 to the champions
😂😂popadom wrists😂

Never really bother my arse with Golf....my mates have tried over the years to get me involved. But for me it's pretty boring.
I got involved one year for a charity do and low and behold I was winning after the first 5 holes .....just really adopted my pitch and put skills over the years.
However the drink kicked in over the course (that's my excuse) and I soon wasn't at my best.
I enjoyed using the buggy car but was surprised I never got done for drunk driving to be honest as I lost interest in the game but not the drink.
Many moons ago of course and no idea if this is acceptable these days to the new world audience.....so if you are offended I don't really care.
Tomorrow's game is my focus.
Ha Ha great post, never played the game, didn't have the weird outfits the golfers used to show up in, plus fours, flat caps, diamond pullovers, looked like a clown show, but to each their own, we used to have a golf tournament at work, my record is stil intact, didn't take part in any of them, but as you said Mag7, it usually descended into chaos as the golf bags had more beers than clubs in them, one year, the boys had a drag race with the golf carts, one of which ended up in the water hazard, golf spoils a good walk imho

Ha Ha great post, never played the game, didn't have the weird outfits the golfers used to show up in, plus fours, flat caps, diamond pullovers, looked like a clown show, but to each their own, we used to have a golf tournament at work, my record is stil intact, didn't take part in any of them, but as you said Mag7, it usually descended into chaos as the golf bags had more beers than clubs in them, one year, the boys had a drag race with the golf carts, one of which ended up in the water hazard, golf spoils a good walk imho
Is golf that good....hmmmmm...yeah mate its shit in my eyes ...I don't have the patience.
Have watched the professional footballers trying to play off this and that.....they are all shit.....including some of the pro's.
Honestly bores me to tears.

Back