Motherwell v Celtic, Saturday 30th September, 12.30pm

Don’t think anyone is thinking it will be a easy game,the team are still improving game on game but as we know and see it’s anything but a level playing field stopping play yellow cards fouls that no one else see,s slowing the game down for any reason we have all seen it before but still expect Celtic to win 3-0

Last edited:
Is golf that good....hmmmmm...yeah mate its shit in my eyes ...I don't have the patience.
Have watched the professional footballers trying to play off this and that.....they are all shit.....including some of the pro's.
Honestly bores me to tears.
A friend of mine, big golfer, told me he bought a 'big Bertha' apparently a golf club...paid $400 for it...he was so proud as he opened the trunk of his car to show me...he wasn't best pleased when I said "So, you paid $400 to hit your ball fifty feet farther into the woods ?"

Don’t think anyone is thinking it will be a easy game,the team are still improving game on game but as we know and see it’s anything but a level playing field stopping play yellow cards fouls that no one else see,s slowing the game down for any reason we have all seen it before but still expect Celtic to win 3-0
Always a tough battle at fir park+they’re actually playing no bad just now(except against the hunz when they forgot what the ball was for)…al go way your prediction 3-0 to the chosen ones…

A big test today thier no mugs this lot, they've got a defence who are very tall no point in pinging high balls in the box this is were kyogo comes into his own with his darting runs off the shoulder of the last defender .
Meada had a great game last week up and down the pitch pressuring the opposition from the first kick definitely a contender for poty if he can keep it going. Calmac will be helping out the defence today sitting just in front while making his mazey runs up the pitch. It's not going to be easy I'll go for 2-0 the hoops but expect the mib and var officials to have a big say in this game infact I'll change my mind I'll go 2-1the hoops with one of our players sent off for an unbelievable decision this is were we're at with the goat brigade, you just expect now.

A big test today thier no mugs this lot, they've got a defence who are very tall no point in pinging high balls in the box this is were kyogo comes into his own with his darting runs off the shoulder of the last defender .
Meada had a great game last week up and down the pitch pressuring the opposition from the first kick definitely a contender for poty if he can keep it going. Calmac will be helping out the defence today sitting just in front while making his mazey runs up the pitch. It's not going to be easy I'll go for 2-0 the hoops but expect the mib and var officials to have a big say in this game infact I'll change my mind I'll go 2-1the hoops with one of our players sent off for an unbelievable decision this is were we're at with the goat brigade, you just expect now.
Love it :D
:D:D

Back