Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Wrong again TV. IMHO there are no deluded Lennon lovers on here. We only want the best for Celtic FC. Managers come and go and we get behind them all. I think TC you should take a break from the forum, if it is getting to you.
Getting to me? The only thing that’s getting to me is our manager’s lack of professionalism.

A bit rich saying I ‘enjoy getting personal’! I have been called all manner of hun filth in the last day or so.

Are you fucking surprised. Since you've joined you've personally abused the manager and our players. You've not even got it in you to be happy about us winning 4-1....then to finish it off you decide the CELTIC fans who don't watch sevco are thickos and morons.
Nail on the head. About time some of deluded Lenny lovers on here wake up.

Lennon lovers?!?! Are you nuts. Every single poster on here has said lennys times up. No one is pretending at all that a 4-1 win over motherwell deletes the clusterfuck of a season. But we will celebrate a win no matter who is in the dug out. No ones bigger than Celtic. The players have let us down this season and if you spent a bit of time reading the threads you'd see they have been well criticised on this site....but to win 4-1 and bounce back like they did after Thursday, they deserve a bit of credit. You decided to use your time to attack the team you're supposed to support then gush over the scum. Get a grip.

Are you fucking surprised. Since you've joined you've personally abused the manager and our players. You've not even got it in you to be happy about us winning 4-1....then to finish it off you decide the CELTIC fans who don't watch sevco are thickos and morons.

Lennon lovers?!?! Are you nuts. Every single poster on here has said lennys times up. No one is pretending at all that a 4-1 win over motherwell deletes the clusterfuck of a season. But we will celebrate a win no matter who is in the dug out. No ones bigger than Celtic. The players have let us down this season and if you spent a bit of time reading the threads you'd see they have been well criticised on this site....but to win 4-1 and bounce back like they did after Thursday, they deserve a bit of credit. You decided to use your time to attack the team you supposed to support then gush over the scum. Get a grip.
He's a feckin hun Lubo, it wiz probably him that hung the sheet outside Celtic park!

Lennon lovers?!?! Are you nuts. Every single poster on here has said lennys times up. No one is pretending at all that a 4-1 win over motherwell deletes the clusterfuck of a season. But we will celebrate a win no matter who is in the dug out. No ones bigger than Celtic. The players have let us down this season and if you spent a bit of time reading the threads you'd see they have been well criticised on this site....but to win 4-1 and bounce back like they did after Thursday, they deserve a bit of credit. You decided to use your time to attack the team you supposed to support then gush over the scum. Get a grip.
Keep that up Lubo and the Boax might be oan it’s wiy to England.
ive criticised NFL but just watched game they played well in spots but with a bit more fight and passion.
I’d really love NFL to lead us to the 10
But don’t think this will Happen but if and until he goes. He gets my full greetin faced backin
That goes to whoever is in charge.
I don’t watch the Ipoxians unless we’re playing thum.
would rather stick an umbrella up ma erse doon and pull it oot up.
we need to stop the personal shite criticise yes but keep it clean we’re naw huns
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Keep that up Lubo and the Boax might be oan it’s wiy to England.
ive criticised NFL but just watched game they played well in spots but with a bit more fight and passion.
I’d really love NFL to lead us to the 10
But don’t think this will Happen but if and until he goes. He gets my full greetin faced backin
That goes to whoever is in charge.
I don’t watch the Ipoxians unless we’re playing thum.
would rather stick an umbrella up ma erse doon and pull it oot up.
we need to stop the personal shite criticise yes but keep it clean we’re naw huns
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

I dont want the boax just handed to me Jam!!!! I spent to much money and time on my masterplan. So far I've funded Peter Lawwels Internet team to block all celtic TV matches (did you really think he would pay for that) and I'm working on crashing the system, again. Mwahahahahahahahahaha 😈😈😈😈

I dont want the boax just handed to me Jam!!!! I spent to much money and time on my masterplan. So far I've funded Peter Lawwels Internet team to block all celtic TV matches (did you really think he would pay for that) and I'm working on crashing the system, again. Mwahahahahahahahahaha 😈😈😈😈
Evil genius! but the boax folk have found a way,tae thwart yer cunning plan Lubo!:cool:🍺

Away and firmly rub yirsel ya maddie
What did the Surgeons implant in yir back
You came back crabbit, janette crankyish
But trying to take ower the Sports medja just fir 🌲 mwahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

HH 😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back