Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 9th November, 7.45pm

Gary67

No live TV coverage unless you have access to Celtic TV. Motherwell doing a PPV at £15.
No doubt they'll be changes from Saturday but hopefully not too many.

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Haksabanovic O'Riley Hatate
Abada Kyogo Jota
Subs Siegrist Juranovic Jenz Mooy Turnbull Abilgaard Forrest Giakoumakis Maeda

Last away game before break, just get the job done.
3-1 win

No live TV coverage unless you have access to Celtic TV. Motherwell doing a PPV at £15.
Boax users can watch it in full 4 k HD with a split screen option, so you can watch the glorious Celtic romping to victory whilst watching the hun get humped by the Edinburgh Huns that can’t afford the bus fare tae Glasgow

You can almost guarantee we'll all be talking about yet another Var cock up tomorrow. And not in our favour, again. I know we've pulled out the results despite VAR but with them dropping points at the weekend we almost know whats coming.
Short of sewing the arms up on our jerseys a pen is almost a given these days. I hope i'm wrong but I doubt it. I think Ange has drummed it into them to expect nothing and keep playing for the full 99 mins (thats not a typo). Unless we're losing, then there will be a stutter in the space-time continuum that would baffle Scotty from Star Trek and 2 mins injury time will be added, if that.
Having said that I still think we'll win and HakSack will score. In the unlikely event of us getting a Pen, will it be GG or JJ who takes it, hope they've been practicing.
2-3 to us.

Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Haksabanovic O'Riley Hatate
Abada Kyogo Jota
Subs Siegrist Juranovic Jenz Mooy Turnbull Abilgaard Forrest Giakoumakis Maeda

Last away game before break, just get the job done.
3-1 win
Firestick posse get it up yous😜

I'm going 2-0 the hoops always a dangerous game we don't call them murderwell for nothing .what non surprise does var hold for us tonight. Maybe another karate kick to the guts nothing to see here or what about a hand ball in the box and our player looking in the opposite direction. Or how about one of thier player deliberately handling the ball in thier box no nothing to see here play on .it does add to the game because iv managed to make a few more swear words I'm sure nobody has heard of .so come on the hoops.

Members online

Latest posts

Back