Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

I hope I’m wrong but it’s looking like the same story as every week. Wingers who can’t beat a man up against a stacked defence. Can’t even get a shot, never mind a goal. Opposition liable to score from any ball into our box 😐

They are low on confidence, clear to see but we can't abandon them

C'mon the Celtic
They are low on confidence and look scared to me. But surely switching off and not watching is abandonning them?

We support them win, lose or draw, but you must understand other fans venting their frustrations when so many players are so clearly under-performing. And if any player is reading negative posts on the Noise when they are on the pitch then things are worse than I thought.

COYBIG!

They are low on confidence and look scared to me. But surely switching off and not watching is abandonning them?

We support them win, lose or draw, but you must understand other fans venting their frustrations when so many players are so clearly under-performing. And if any player is reading negative posts on the Noise when they are on the pitch then things are worse than I thought.

COYBIG!

It's hard to watch but equally hard to read...Enjoy your days boys and girls ..peas

COYBIG!
Rodgers is on as a guest! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There has to be at least 6 minutes added time due to injury treatments and VAR checks. So let's get a goal before the break to demoralise Motherwell.

Back