Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

Game of 2 hawfs...

3 v 1 telts yees....

Please tell me Palmas t-shirt said "Fuck the Huns"....

Big Adam n eveit man of the match..

And much as I thought he'd had a decent game the play changed when Iwata went off and Calmac became the link between the backs and the forward players... Special mention also to super sub Yang..

Bring on the Dundee gagees

Good luck for the next 7 years Lubo. I'll be saying a prayer for you ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Being a Surrey girl, Shammy, I've had to fight to make sure she's Celtic and doesn't get pulled over to the dark side and take up a Prem team as her club....I was very proud when she requested I get her the top, below, for her birthday....a bit more disappointed when i found it she wanted it, not for her love of Celtic, but because some of her favourite tiktokers have been wearing retro Celtic tops in their videos!!!IMG-20240225-WA0000.jpeg

For once the substitutes were correct and had the desired impact. Only playing 45 minutes per game has to stop. In the end we should have scored 5 or 6, Maeda wasteful, VAR deciding hand ball is allowed as long its against us.
Idah is going to be a huge player for us over the next few games if Kyogo is injured. Yang is far better than Kuhn, not difficult, AJ back to best once he tossed the mask away

Being a Surrey girl, Shammy, I've had to fight to make sure she's Celtic and doesn't get pulled over to the dark side and take up a Prem team as her club....I was very proud when she requested I get her the top, below, for her birthday....a bit more disappointed when i found it she wanted it, not for her love of Celtic, but because some of her favourite tiktokers have been wearing retro Celtic tops in their videos!!!View attachment 25182
Still, it's a good start.
I hope she has a lovely day. You must be very proud.

For once the substitutes were correct and had the desired impact. Only playing 45 minutes per game has to stop. In the end we should have scored 5 or 6, Maeda wasteful, VAR deciding hand ball is allowed as long its against us.
Idah is going to be a huge player for us over the next few games if Kyogo is injured. Yang is far better than Kuhn, not difficult, AJ back to best once he tossed the mask away
Aye looks as though AJ likes his new face mask as much as our Cesar likes his ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now all we'll hear is poor Motherwell and how they deserved more from the game. They probably edged the 1st half but were dominated for practically the whole of the 2nd half.

But we could and should be doing so much better. We have to kick on now. But there has to be massive changes within our organisation once the season finishes.

Back