Moving Forward

BILLCOWIE1958

With only 1 goalkeeper position up for grabs in a game who would your preferred option be?

Gordon or Bain?

For me Bain edges it marginally and I'd like to see him get an extended run

He's never let us down whereas Gordon has given us a few hair raising moments Most recently v Salzburg and Motherwell

HH?

With only 1 goalkeeper position up for grabs in a game who would your preferred option be?

Gordon or Bain?

He's never let us down whereas Gordon has given us a few hair raising moments Most recently v Salzburg and Motherwell

HH?
Bain played the ‘sweeper keeper’ well last night, confident in what he did,he is first choice at the moment,hh

Anyone with any doubt about who our number one keeper should be hasn't seen last nights game, no worried defence no crys of anguish from the stands and the trackside ball bhoys n ghirls had a quiet evening.

Normal the song says,,"a Gordon for me" but nae mare, its Scottie time

I am happy with Bain although I recognise he is untested at a high pressure, full hoose, European night. I would take the chance and make him first choice. Keeping Gordon close though.

Gordon or Bain?

HH?

Bain all day long. He offers more to his game.

Back