Mr Racism, John Barnes, Claims Irish Are Not Separate From English & Questions The Existence Of Anti-Irish Discrimination Today

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
He’s a 1st class idiot, can’t see that what he’s saying IS RACIST, there is more to racism than just black racism, but because he a black man he thinks he can get away with denying it, “my racism is more racist than your racism “ I don’t know what it’s like to be a black person in this country, but I do know what’s like to be of Irish decent in the this country (with my surname you can’t hide it)
I’m Irish and UNREPENTANT 🍀🍀

He’s a 1st class idiot, can’t see that what he’s saying IS RACIST, there is more to racism than just black racism, but because he a black man he thinks he can get away with denying it, “my racism is more racist than your racism “ I don’t know what it’s like to be a black person in this country, but I do know what’s like to be of Irish decent in the this country (with my surname you can’t hide it)

HH 👏👏👏👏👏

Is your surname actually Bhoy

Let's talk about race.
Jesus... I can belive I'm making these links.
Or trying to fathom the inner workings of this man's mind.

It has became so ridiculously simple that you can now swab and send it off.

There was a company that did a advertising campaign saying I thought I was?..turns out I'm 15% Viking and 29%...

my wee brothers mate that's looked after him since he was a wee duffer and still does burns in the sun has an afro (before he went bald).... and had a great great great black grandfather.

Race is only as far and as far as you can trace. We are all massively mixed through generations.

If you have linage that links you to a country. If you have linage that links you to colour or religion. If you have different beliefs.

You are a target.

To enter the British forces/police unless your aryan proddy you have to go through further extensive background tests
... fact. Mates of mine have had those exact interviews.

We don't call Huns proddy by default , it's not an automatic roll of the tongue.
We accept that they are a hun and they believe in that movement of hatred ...nothing more
They can be anyone and everyone that kisses that badge and chooses to cast aside anything, unashamedly they now stand against.

Not my choice but a tough one still 😉

We call them Huns because of that .
Barnes might of ventured up to Glasgow and seen/heard horrible things.
He wasn't a good manager. Fact.
Nor can I exclude the behaviour of any lowlife that made him feel that way.
If he honestly felt he was forced out due to race then I will extend sympathy.

The clear message of "rangers has to change"
That guy disappeared eh?
Defoe
So many statements
I'm thinking he clocked this and refused to let this go a while back
Goldson
Speaking up
The statue lads causing havoc...
We could spot a hun ...they could spot thier own.
Na it's not us...

New mantra lads are the Huns institutionally racist and bigoted

"Ask connor"

Last edited:
Let's talk about race.
Jesus... I can belive I'm making these links.
Or trying to fathom the inner workings of this man's mind.

It has became so ridiculously simple that you can now swab and send it off.

There was a company that did a advertising campaign saying I thought I was ...turns out I'm 15% Viking and 29%...

my wee brothers mate that's looked after him since he was a wee duffer and still does burns in the sun has an afro (before he went bald).... and had a great great great black grandfather.

Race is only as far and as far as you can trace. We are all massively mixed through generations.

If you have linage that links you to a country. If you have linage that links you to colour or religion. If you have different beliefs.

You are a target.

To enter the British forces/police unless your aryan proddy you have to go through further extensive background tests
... fact. Mates of mine have had those exact interviews.

We don't call Huns proddy. We call them Huns.
Barnes might of ventured up to Glasgow and seen/heard horrible things.
He wasn't a good manager. Fact.
Nor can I exclude the behaviour of any lowlife that made him feel that way.
If he honestly felt he was forced out due to race then I will extend sympathy.

The clear message of "rangers has to change"
That guy disappeared eh?
Defoe
So many statements
Goldson
Speaking up
The statue lads causing havoc...
We could spot a hun ...they could spot thier own.
Na it's not us...

New mantra lads are the Huns institutionally racist and bigoted

"Ask connor"
Aye Bobo,with the exception possibly, of tribes in remote regions,no race is racially 'pure'despite what adolf claimed!,i'm Scottish,with an Irish heritage,could there be some Viking in there? possibly,some anglo saxon ? possibly, but despite Barnes's claims,yes discrimination,racial bias,is almost instantatious,to a racist who see's someones colour as something to be 'feared' therefore to be hated,white on white racism,now there's something to be pondered,
got some, not much when i worked in engerlund as soon as they heard my accent,when they caught my name,the team i supported, the fact i roared with delight when Ray Houghton scored against them,did not win me any brownie points!,think the point i'm trying to make is,is it racism or prejudice? i honestly believe,anti Irish racism is rife in Scotland and norn iron,perhaps barnsie could maybe educate himself,by doing some research and find out,that engerlund used it's treatment of Ireland,as a model for subjugating countries in it's wars of conquest,hope that made some sense,remember ah'm pished! and ah'm gonnae get pisheder,if that's even a word! 🍺 🥳

Hear you Duffy. Believe me.

When I worked in Greece there was a band of tims.
I was too young to work out why we didn't go to Caesars.
It was a Chelsea stronghold.
Thinking of it now.

I had a different experience working away.

The bar I was in was a tim bar but I bammed up that many Huns that it became a Scottish and Irish hell hole...

That's the way to do it.
There were lodge monsters having shots with real Irish. Weird.

My point is that I was invited by rangers and Celtic families to the pool side of the hotels to have a laugh and play shite guitar and sing worse.
It's the first steps for rangers to sort this shite out.
I'm going to be an old man ...mibi deed till they are at the pint we were 50yrs ago.

It's the aimless hope of humanity

Just a wee pandentic point there's only one " Race" on this planet it's called the human Race. It comes in many colours, creeds, and differences. It's how we perceive a different creed,colour, opinion that sets us apart.
Posted at the same time gws.

Can you see the hippie movement making a comeback?

Shite millennium interruption effort mibi?

Don't think millenniums know what being skint is ...pretty sure the bass will be crunchy and modified.
Not going to lie . I think writers and producers might try a bit of luck

they might cry when you need something and shout...they won't turn and think they shouldn't do it because another man should do it due to shade.

made that up. Millenium patter. Kids are looking at the adults and seeing the mess.
I back that support but it isn't stationary
Would I want them in my restaurant doing a 900 cover shift?
Fuck no
Hopefully I'll transfer to Lidl distribution before I need to deal with sensitive hr
😁

Back