My new find.

stella artois and a wee jacob's creek chardonnay when ah'm in, guinness when ah'm oot (though that's no been furra couple of years) Hic,jist sayin!!!!

Drank Stella for about 20 years, used to love the stuff, then about 10 years ago I had to stop it as it was giving me a banging napper in the morning, now the only lager I drink is tennents, oh aye, and copious amounts of good 12 year old malt whisky, got a real taste for Tamnavulin at the moment.

Drank Stella for about 20 years, used to love the stuff, then about 10 years ago I had to stop it as it was giving me a banging napper in the morning, now the only lager I drink is tennents, oh aye, and copious amounts of good 12 year old malt whisky, got a real taste for Tamnavulin at the moment.
Jaysus, no wonder ye had a headache. Drinking for 20 years. I'd be dead!

Back on the booze Friday night and aw day yesterday. Brooklyn Lager , Gamma Ray and CamdenPA mainly. Couple of whiskies to finish. In bad shape today, Timo made my day though?

Buckie and MD in my younger days ? Only drink vodka when i go out now ,never been a big beer drinker.Nae beer belly here ?
When I wiz a boy? I was partial to the EL Dorado, Buckie was less of a thing and there was a much wider choice of electric soups. Buckie seems to have edged all the other commotion lotions out the market?

Back