My Prediction for the coming Season 22/23..add yours.

Can remember watching something about the space race.
It just summed up the difference between the Americans & Russians.
The Americans spent over £4m in the 60's developing a pen that could be used in space with no gravity. The Russians issued their cosmonauts a pencil 🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately this is a myth that has since been rubbished as nonsense. As the Russians pointed out, stray bits of graphite from the pencil lead could cause carnage if it had gotten into the electric circuitry and caused a short when their cosmonauts were in deep space. I wish it were true.

At least another league and cup double as for europe its all about the defence we have the ability to score goals against anybody but canny score 3 but let 3 in other end but im hopeful of a good showing in champs league then tbh i wid rather finish 3rd and then go far in the europa whatever happens its gonny be an exciting season ahead troops HH
Have a feeling in Europe this season we will have to adopt the mantra of Big Jock . Don’t worry about the defence as long as we score more goals than the opposition

I know they are only friendlies, but I still see too many defensive frailties to be confident about anything.
I doubt we will get much out of the CL other than maybe a couple of results that offer hope, and I’m more confident about the cup comps than the league, the cups suit our style, other teams are forced to at least turn up to some extent, the league is a different beast altogether, would have to hold off on a prediction for that till I see us and the scum playing when it matters.

I know they are only friendlies, but I still see too many defensive frailties to be confident about anything.
I doubt we will get much out of the CL other than maybe a couple of results that offer hope, and I’m more confident about the cup comps than the league, the cups suit our style, other teams are forced to at least turn up to some extent, the league is a different beast altogether, would have to hold off on a prediction for that till I see us and the scum playing when it matters.
Would still expect team's to be setting up in a defensive manner moreso against us than the scum still, especially how deadly our counter attacking play with so much pace can still be and frightens the life out of them still, moreso than the scum could ever offer.
However with all of our good attacking play last season we still remained at not being clinical enough with our finishing on to many occasions making games a much harder slog than they needed to be imo.
We start to becoming even more clinical in front of goal, which I believe we will, should counter any soft goals handed up in return, I would still say.
To keep us totally quiet for a full 90 plus minutes remains a near impossible task for any team within Scottish football still imo, even with the improved standard I'm expecting also from most teams, but wouldn't put the scum in that bracket still.

No hope of Lennon being back as manager so winning the league is an easy prediction. Couldn't care less about winning domestic cups as long as we stay in long enough to prevent the paupers winning them. Don't know how we'll do in Europe but I think the Rodgerian era of European hammerings won't be back this year anyway. It would be nice to see us do well but that could be a double-edged sword. Nobody wants to see 2 guaranteed CL places for Scotland and with Russian clubs out for the foreseeable a rising coefficient could have undesired consequences.

Never been one to get too far ahead of myself when it comes to predictions. Think the following are an absolute banker though.
1 Lennono will win the photographer of the year with his shot of a pig flying over Ibrox !
2 Fis will write a book....and win the Booker prize.
3 Mikey Johnston will win player of the year, closely followed by James Mc Carthy; who will be rewarded with a contract extension for his sterling season.
A new blockbuster movie will break all box office records.....title will be When Matt met Shammy. ( X - RATED ).
Hugh Keevins will actually get a prediction correct.
Rupert Murdoch will star in the next series of Love Island; he'll partner Kylie Minogue.
Bhoy4life will praise the coaching ability of John Kennedy.
Bellshill Bhoy will at last find his long lost copy of Glen Daly at The Ashfield Club.
James Forrest will leave Celtic to take up a career modelling Armani underwear. ( Sandman is his agent ).
Kris Boyd will get seriously annoyed when he's accused of saying something coherent !
50 Shades will pull into Nuneaton Street with his supporter bus and realise he forgot to put his Lisbon Lions top on .
The Dalai Lama will hold up Donald Trump and Boris Johnston as an example of what honesty and integrity can achieve !
Hoopy will vote yes .

There ye go; absolute stick-on.

Never been one to get too far ahead of myself when it comes to predictions. Think the following are an absolute banker though.
1 Lennono will win the photographer of the year with his shot of a pig flying over Ibrox !
3 Mikey Johnston will win player of the year, closely followed by James Mc Carthy; who will be rewarded with a contract extension for his sterling season.
A new blockbuster movie will break all box office records.....title will be When Matt met Shammy. ( X - RATED ).
Rupert Murdoch will star in the next series of Love Island; he'll partner Kylie Minogue.
Bellshill Bhoy will at last find his long lost copy of Glen Daly at The Ashfield Club.
James Forrest will leave Celtic to take up a career modelling Armani underwear. ( Sandman is his agent ).
Kris Boyd will get seriously annoyed when he's accused of saying something coherent !
50 Shades will pull into Nuneaton Street with his supporter bus and realise he forgot to put his Lisbon Lions top on .
The Dalai Lama will hold up Donald Trump and Boris Johnston as an example of what honesty and integrity can achieve !
Hoopy will vote yes .

Almost entirely plausible apart from the Kennedy bit 😂

Hoopy will vote yes .

If anyone still has a copy of glen daly live at the Ashfield club, can you copy it and send it to me❤

Hoopy will vote yes .

You missed Winter will post a 2 liner. 😉

Hoopy will vote yes .

All sounds perfectly plausible to me Frank.

(Except the last bit 😹)

Back