My Prediction for the coming Season 22/23..add yours.

I don't like trying to think like another people, but sometimes it can fun. When I put myself in Ange's head (after hearing what he has said to us) I believe that his main driver is hope and success. He whats to drive us forward, and he has already won the biggest prize in Scottish football.
What lies next is winning something in Europe, that's where he knows he will be bench marked against his peers. He is absolutely driven by success.
I have a feeling that this man will win a European trophy. If we have the same ambition as him he'll win one with us. I'm not sure that it will be this season or next, but he will win the league (he might and hopefully use the cups as feeder comps - you only get 350k for winning the LC).
If he sees progress in Europe than he'll give it another go. Ange, doesn't need $$$ but he needs the board to believe in him. He left Australian national team becuase he felt that they didn't back him. If he believes that the board back him, he end up being the best since Stein.

What is really good for Celtic PLC is that we are not in debt, we can fund our football operation ourselfs - we don't have to jump to a bankers tune. The world is changing, and the debt economy is coming to an end. We have the manager, and if things turn, the finances in football could really turn in our favour. Not sure what the debt repayments will be for these major clubs once interest rates start moving up. Only thing I wish was that we didn't extend the stadum to 80k during covid (Buts thats so 2020).

I have very high hopes for our football club long term with the caveat that things can change very quickly in football.

we'll be cheated out the treble

get another group of death in the CL

drop to the europa get another shit group

lose points and players due to dodgy var

illegal streams will dry up

the boax folk will get a court summons through the post

the predictor will proven to be full of cheats

and Ronaldo will beg to go to the huns

even rosy pictures need a dark cloud
Ur fuckin murder 🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least another league and cup double as for europe its all about the defence we have the ability to score goals against anybody but canny score 3 but let 3 in other end but im hopeful of a good showing in champs league then tbh i wid rather finish 3rd and then go far in the europa whatever happens its gonny be an exciting season ahead troops HH

Do we have to post like a yooof?

So I fink we'll win like the league like probs quite easy and stuff and I fink we'll like win the Scottish Cup.
In like Europe I fink the CL is like beyond us like at the mo so I'd be like happy with last 8 of Europa League.

Like.
Sad Puthy cat like

HH yo

we'll be cheated out the treble

get another group of death in the CL

drop to the europa get another shit group

lose points and players due to dodgy var

illegal streams will dry up

the boax folk will get a court summons through the post

the predictor will proven to be full of cheats

and Ronaldo will beg to go to the huns

even rosy pictures need a dark cloud
Your glass is half empty then? 🤔

That's putting a positive spin on things, his glass broke, the liquid from the glass escaped and ran down the back of his one bar heater, the heater blew up causing a sizable fire, during his escape he stood on a piece of the broken glass and its now embedded in his foot!
I'm all for positivity but fek knows how I'll put a positive spin on that haha

Members online

Latest posts

Back