My Profile

Well its goodnight + God Bless to all my friends on the forum, used to be on the forum and all good tims/Celts everywere.

Hat tipto y’all. Stay safe n sweet dreams. ☘️

Ok
Members
Current members
List all mbrs n guests and some list what their viewing.

Someone viewed my profile 4 separate occassions today. It might be different people but they were all showing guest status.

And i was pnly in n out all day so god only knows how many really and am genuinely intrigued ss to whats interesting about my profile?

Ok
Members
Current members
List all mbrs n guests and some list what their viewing.

Someone viewed my profile 4 separate occassions today. It might be different people but they were all showing guest status.

And i was pnly in n out all day so god only knows how many really and am genuinely intrigued ss to whats interesting about my profile?
no idea

might be through the status quotation bit

I didn't realise status was public on main screen, couldn't work out how people could see my chats on status but I couldn't write in forums way back when I joined

I just go to members then current visitors and its shows you whats being viewed in some TET

no idea

might be through the status quotation bit

I didn't realise status was public on main screen, couldn't work out how people could see my chats on status but I couldn't write in forums way back when I joined
you have public message from your man on your profile with a youtube song

Im guessing that might attract the odd person to see the video?

Paolo Nuttini doing an accoustic set of Candy in ashton lane
it might be the curiosity factor that attracts the attention, they don't know what youtube video is without clicking and clicking I assume would make it that they are viewing your profile.

personally I haven't the clue why they looking at the profile im just thinking out loud in hope it rings a bell ding ding

TET, sorry i get the sense of that. I will ask him to stop doing so. Thats what the music thread is for but to be honest he will no be on here soon i think.

Back