My Profile

I think there's something in the fake sugar Aspartame as I know loads of folk who are addicted to diet Coke. Bizarre!!!
I drink 6 litres per day having said that I was drinking bout 6 litres or ordinary stuff before I switched, I even watched all the conspiracy videos on aspartame, the Donald Rumsfeld. but I would say im addicted to aspartame, I get heavy sore head when I miss my hit.

I drink 6 litres per day having said that I was drinking bout 6 litres or ordinary stuff before I switched, I even watched all the conspiracy videos on aspartame, the Donald Rumsfeld. but I would say im addicted to aspartame, I get heavy sore head when I miss my hit.

There's a thing called Aspartame poisoning but I don't really know what the ingredient is in Coke that makes it addictive.

diabetes type two says pish every 20 minutes and drink more fluids your very thirsty constantly
im up to 25 minute walks regularly and my flexibility getting better, I know when I can walk for 130 minutes it burns off the sugar better and thirst aint so bad, and then I will be back in better action to switch to ordinary water, baby steps but im no far now

besides 2x2l for 2 pound done at my bit with diet ion brush so I need to switch to diluting drinks this week, stage 1 transition, but its like quitting fags I need to take period of pain from withdrawals and my zen mood bursts but ive been told I no longer have the zen moods with family, haha, the can spot my sugar highs from my tantrums hahaha

It's better if you can sort it out yourself or end up with long-term complications and even on insulin but sounds like you're going the right way about it.
I was on a mission to top myself with junk food bout 4 years ago, the diabetic hallucinations where nasty, tripping on fast food, but yeah im back on the ball, but slowly does it.

you know your no well when you actually want to die rather than wake up. Been there, but maybe that makes me helpful to people when imm fit as fiddle again, who knows. prolly try drive me to fast food suicide again but hey I beat that demon twice now, this time I know the way out better at the last turning option hahaha

Members online

Latest posts

Back