My promised lecture on The Psychology of a Celtic Supporter

Fisiani

Would anyone like to hear the lecture I was planning to give on the subject above on Zoom. It's a personal story of my life as a Celtic Supporter and the science of how to learn to think like an Optimist. Scotland, like New Zealand is a very pessimistic country. It would take about an hour and I could give it if there was some interest. If interested just contact me at fisiani@gmail.com. I'd like to give it on Sunday 17th May 9pm Scotland time.

Would anyone like to hear the lecture I was planning to give on the subject above on Zoom. It's a personal story of my life as a Celtic Supporter and the science of how to learn to think like an Optimist. Scotland, like New Zealand is a very pessimistic country. It would take about an hour and I could give it if there was some interest. If interested just contact me at fisiani@gmail.com. I'd like to give it on Sunday 17th May 9pm Scotland time.
Zoom isnt something I'm into F but good luck and I'm sure you'll have plenty of interest HH

Can you record it and upload it to YouTube?

Cultural conditioning?

When I was in broad moor for my check up to see if I found my treasure from WW2 I found myself getting a short filmed check up by my new consultant.

Off air he had the cheek to suggest I should have been a Sevco man since I have the correct symptoms.

They gave me a weird chair to sit in which made me sit in a very strange pose showing the the doctor my inner thighs. He explained that sitting in such a pose while being interviewed helped him concentrate.

They even put it on YouTube to see if anybody might like to interview me in the near future.

The delusions often come out of the blue (blue being the colour)

When I was younger my old consultant offered me advice in 2000 about my close friend from the war. That was filmed for everybody and they loved making me sit in the inner thigh chair.

The Psychology of being a Celtic supporter - Lisbon and Milan...Dr Pat's lecture will appear on The Celtic Star over the next few days, part 1 today...

Pope JP2 said in his visit to Scotland that Catholics should educate themselves into positions of power. I read this information on FF, they use it as evidence of the disproportionate fenian influence in Scottish society. Might be some truth to it ?
I'm sure anyones religion these days is irrelevant to employers as we become more multi cultural and tolerant. Extreme views seem to be becoming more marginalised.

I'm enjoying your trip down memory lane, always love hearing these tales as I wasnt born then. Keep em coming.

Back