Neighbours in Windsor

Won’t bore you with all details,but ,Buckingham Palace Officials ,have made rules to be observed ,at estate in Windsor ,just a couple of rules ,if their dogs approach ,DO not pet or stroke them ,do NOT say good morning to them ,or other pleasantry if the couple made conversation ,seemingly the couple did not instigate this ,just shows the shite that goes on in this country ,it is still them and us ,we pay for their upkeep,what does this say about this proxy country ,and they wonder why we want independence,ffs,hh
Ray you are spot on and they out media shite like look at us we’re just like you NEVER EVER.
They even put a wee boy in an England shirt who one day is supposed to reign over all country’s but he only supports ENGLAND !!!!
Come on Indy 2
HH

Their flunkies ( a...wipers) are worse than them, they really think it is an honor to clean up after them, deluded sense of superiority.
Do you ever wonder how they live to a Grand old age? Never changed a Nappy (cotton) in thier life,made a bed? Naw, done a shopping Naw, been up in the middle of the night with a wean teething? Naw! Ever had to Cook a breakfast for a family Naw! Bet your maw done all the above and more! Mine's as well don't get me started on that shower.

Won’t bore you with all details,but ,Buckingham Palace Officials ,have made rules to be observed ,at estate in Windsor ,just a couple of rules ,if their dogs approach ,DO not pet or stroke them ,do NOT say good morning to them ,or other pleasantry if the couple made conversation ,seemingly the couple did not instigate this ,just shows the shite that goes on in this country ,it is still them and us ,we pay for their upkeep,what does this say about this proxy country ,and they wonder why we want independence,ffs,hh

it's the sadsacks who will obey this shite and love it

As a tax payer they should be told to go take a flying fk the themsels and get there dogs taefk aswell

Yes, I get sick and tired about stupid debates about how hard they work
and the money generated through tourism.
Oh,not forgetting how they serve our country in the armed forces.
Commander In Chief in just about everything......in reality nothing.
I can remember a colleague a few years back who was always applauding
the younger prince for putting his life at risk.
Failed to convince her it was just PR.

Back