Neil Lennon v Brendan Rodgers

I
Hope you put a mask on. The poor bairns would shit themselves witless if they had to look at your mad wee purple puss, mate.

You're missing the point........you might not be one of them, but you're definitely not one of us.

You're a bhun, mate..........stuck in that netherworld of not knowing whether you need a shit, shave or a shoeshine.

I don't like you very much, fred. You've got a nasty case o' sleekit running the length o' your misshapen spine and it's not an appealing characteristic.

You're still a tit spherical planet! and thank fk I'm no the kind of Tim that you are eh?..all you've got is the "I'm a hun pish" if you're ever in Glasgow I'll show you where the real Celtic park is ya tit.

And if you and all the Celtic supporters oan here have a reasonable opinion about Celtic then post it!!! But for you personally I know you have nothin' to post other than n that I'm a purple pointed heided hun ya fkn eejit😂😂

..but you don't have its

His point is on the top of his purple heid, Galway.

I know you're peeking, Flintstone, and I'm easily convinced.

Just answer the wee list of questions and you might just give your claim of superfanny some credibility.

1. Most memorable Celtic moment
2. First match
3. Favourite player
4. Best manager
5. Best hunskelpin moment

Cheers pal
Best ignored mate
Wee Billy No Mates, just a hun, trying to get his jollies by trolling Celtic sites
HH

Best ignored mate
Wee Billy No Mates, just a hun, trying to get his jollies by trolling Celtic sites
HH

Aye you're fkn right dilly I'm wee Billy no mates oan here but that's ok I'm used to it...but trolling that'll be fkn right buddy!!! Just saying it as it should be said!!!...you want to get a fkn grip..they're coming to get us, and you cannae see it!! all you can respond to is that I'm a hun..waken up dilly!! ten in a row is now odds against us..how the fk did that work out eh?

Neil Lennon earns in the region of £400k a year at Celtic..Brendan Rodgers earned upwards of £70k a week with bonuses!!..isn't it obvious you get what you pay for?

If Neil Lennon stays at Celtic we won't win ten in a row..sevco aren't a better team than us but they're better coached than us..they haven't got better players than us but how come they beat us easily last week??

The common denominator is Neil Lennon..personally I couldn't give a fk if we get beat tomorrow and Neil Lennon gets sacked..then we might get someone who can take us to ten in row..who that might be Is irrelevant but hopefully it won't be Neil Lennon..ten in a row is fkn much more important than a cup game tomorrow!
Was Brendan your favourite manager?

Aye you're fkn right dilly I'm wee Billy no mates oan here but that's ok I'm used to it...but trolling that'll be fkn right buddy!!! Just saying it as it should be said!!!...you want to get a fkn grip..they're coming to get us, and you cannae see it!! all you can respond to is that I'm a hun..waken up dilly!! ten in a row is now odds against us..how the fk did that work out eh?
By bringing rogers in we overspent and went backwards but in short term we looked good.

He destabilised the club and trebled the wage bill.

And left the place weaker than he found it other than on the superficial front.

He knew he was a waste of resources and he fecked off to destabilise club even more.

Might just be the fallout from his shite management that lennon needed to stabilise.

Maybe a bit off topic but aimed at the author and his comments about our manager. So here’s A wee story about my grandson who was taken to the sevco games with my daughters EX partner who is a staunch h.n.
Well my wee grandson told his mum he wanted to support the Celtic a couple of months back.
And last week when his da was watching the sevco game his dad asked him why he couldn’t even cheer when’s the h.ns scored and my wee grandson turned and said “my heart is green da” HH💚

Maybe a bit off topic but aimed at the author and his comments about our manager. So here’s A wee story about my grandson who was taken to the sevco games with my daughters EX partner who is a staunch h.n.
Well my wee grandson told his mum he wanted to support the Celtic a couple of months back.
And last week when his da was watching the sevco game his dad asked him why he couldn’t even cheer when’s the h.ns scored and my wee grandson turned and said “my heart is green da” HH💚
Some receive their calling from a higher place, Rose.

Perhaps a bit of divine intervention from your good Tim up in the good place?

Neil Lennon earns in the region of £400k a year at Celtic..Brendan Rodgers earned upwards of £70k a week with bonuses!!..isn't it obvious you get what you pay for?

If Neil Lennon stays at Celtic we won't win ten in a row..sevco aren't a better team than us but they're better coached than us..they haven't got better players than us but how come they beat us easily last week??

The common denominator is Neil Lennon..personally I couldn't give a fk if we get beat tomorrow and Neil Lennon gets sacked..then we might get someone who can take us to ten in row..who that might be Is irrelevant but hopefully it won't be Neil Lennon..ten in a row is fkn much more important than a cup game tomorrow!
It's true that you get what you pay for and Rodgers is a top manager and hes proved that at Swansea liverpool Celtic and Leicester so youd expect him to cost more money than lenny. That's where you and I part course and the rest I disagree with, theres so many different reasons for this but I'll just say that 4 trebles on the bounce is a priority for the club and will never be repeated unless we do it again. Leigh Griffiths put it perfectly yesterday so read what he said

Where are you getting the £400k figure from? He is on over £2m.

Lenny for a while improved our defence, then signed Boli and Duffy and Taylor and we are back to square one. I would still have him any day of the week before the messiah. That is if he finally realises that his formations and no tactics need to change. If he doesn't he like Messiah can get to fuck. I want him to be there for the 10, but, the 10 is the main thing, with or without him.

It's true that you get what you pay for and Rodgers is a top manager and hes proved that at Swansea liverpool Celtic and Leicester so youd expect him to cost more money than lenny. That's where you and I part course and the rest I disagree with, theres so many different reasons for this but I'll just say that 4 trebles on the bounce is a priority for the club and will never be repeated unless we do it again. Leigh Griffiths put it perfectly yesterday so read what he said
I dont think he is a top manager.

He doesn't do management, he does coaching and selecting and lies a lot.

The clubs in England he managed were all supplemented with excessive funding, and supported by huge windfalls arbitrarily allocated from tv deals.

In that environment he did well but none of the cubs he supposedly managed were in any better health when left in my opinion.

If you consider throwing millions of cash down the pan and being overly superficial and deceitful a sign of top management then no wonder football is fecked.

Mourinho is same

I think he spent over 2 billion at all his clubs

How on earth that can be considered top management is beyond me.

He cant work within his budgets

He can buy good player but mostly on inflated wages beyond their added value and unless he has a sugar daddy backer and excessively expensive expenses then he creates havoc with an insincere smile.

I had high hopes he would be such good coach he could take young players and make them even better but his eye for potential is woeful and unless he already has access to top players he cant get best out of the ones he adds

his wages are a joke but superficial charm and ability to bullshit under pressure seem to be excessively paid in this world.

But for me thats not good management thats snake oil sales

imo

Where are you getting the £400k figure from? He is on over £2m.

Lenny for a while improved our defence, then signed Boli and Duffy and Taylor and we are back to square one. I would still have him any day of the week before the messiah. That is if he finally realises that his formations and no tactics need to change. If he doesn't he like Messiah can get to fuck. I want him to be there for the 10, but, the 10 is the main thing, with or without him.
Where you getting your figures from?

Canny read um fick

HH 🙄

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back