Neutral Youtuber visits both Celtic Tour and Rangers Tour on same day

TET

There was a bit of a strange scenario the other day, where a Bloke visited Ibrox tour wearing Celtic top, and later same day visited Parkhead wearing a Sevco Top.

He was wanting to find out the reaction of the people at the clubs.

Well Daily record did a piece on this dude since it was creating much ado about nothing amongst the angry people on FF.

Anyway, as you might expect Daily ranger didn't print the findings of the dude.

he was treated unfriendly at Rangers and people avoided him and he was shunned on tour.

But at Celtic he was welcomed by everyone he met and felt quite welcome.

Weird the daily Ranger didn't tell the story very well.

here is the entire youtube video of his visit to Glasgow

here is the DR link

interestingly the sun did report it a little better

An actual hummel wearing employee telling a guy in a Celtic top "if you go in there ye might no come oot" like some wee ned 😂😂😂 what a pathetic little club. The anger and hatred seeps from every crack of their run down stadium. It infects them all.
They hunted me out as i had a paul mcstay tesimonial t-shirt visible under my work shirt , they used to have some old grumpy cnt decked in full military style regalia (a fkn door man ) barking like a dug

Enjoyable video - kudos to this guy for having the balls to do these tours as he did . The animosity seemed to come over clearly as he visited Ibrokes - not a good look at all !

This comes over as very good PR for Celtic and the people organising the tours .
Noticed that the Sevco tour was more expensive than the Celtic one - Surprise !

HH

Enjoyable video - kudos to this guy for having the balls to do these tours as he did . The animosity seemed to come over clearly as he visited Ibrokes - not a good look at all !

This comes over as very good PR for Celtic and the people organising the tours .

HH

And they couldn't even put sevco tops on the pegs...that's what happens when you can only afford one set of strips for the season. Dry cleaner probably wasnt giving kits back until she got paid, cash upfront 😂😂😂

Wonder why filming inside Ibrox tour is prohibited

I don't know. This guy seems to have come away with a lot of footage from the tour.

An actual hummel wearing employee telling a guy in a Celtic top "if you go in there ye might no come oot" like some wee ned 😂😂😂 what a pathetic little club. The anger and hatred seeps from every crack of their run down stadium. It infects them all.

The difference in the tours is night and day, and it shows which of the two clubs is the class organization, and which is the dregs. No comparison.

HH
Sevco looks more like bargain hunt or flog it all the tat they have ghe decors from the 50s-80s ,all that cash minty had never went on tartin the shitehole up

Hugh was the name of the tour guide when I took my grandson during the summer but tbh I could have done a better job myself and with a bit more panache.

Were you a wee bit oxterlicious?
6118DH49rWL._SX425_.jpg

Back